"chapter 46"

Lucifer: "I think so."

Pei Xia: "Huh?!"

Lucifer raised his eyebrows lightly, as if with traces of sorrow: "Why, are you surprised?"

Pei Xia replied in a low voice: "It's a little bit, I thought you devoted yourself to the great cause of light."

The Lucifer in the original book is a model of as long as the career does not need love. Besides, seriously, this novel still has no CP.

Alas, I don't know what happened. Not only has the male protagonist's sexual orientation changed, she even wants to fall in love.

Lucifer's smile was kind and cordial: "It's not contradictory."

Pei Xia nodded and took a deep breath: "Yes, you are right, since you have this idea, then I will definitely help you with my heart!"

Lucifer raised his hand and brushed his long hair as beautiful and dazzling as gold. His eyes were like those of a delicate girl, timid, and with a little anticipation: "Oh? How are you going to help me?"

Pei Xia was stopped. This question seems to be difficult to answer.

Pei Xia thought for a while, and sat with her arms folded, trying to make herself look serious: "My mission is to protect the Holy Son, whether it is your body or your heart, I will try my best to protect it. So...as long as you are happy, I will try my best.”

Lucifer seemed a little lost, and he repeated gently: "As long as I am happy?"

"Yes!" Pei Xia looked at his expression that he didn't know what to think, a little drum in his heart, and quickly added, "I will try my best not to let the scumbag hurt you, of course, if you really like someone , I will also help you pursue it!"

"Pfft." Lucifer covered his face with one hand, clapped the table with the other, and couldn't help laughing.

Pei Xia was full of question marks: "What are you laughing at?"

He is a little embarrassed, is what he said so ridiculous? !

"Ah, this..." After laughing twice, Lucifer took a deep breath and turned his eyes to look at the opposite side, "I just think it's good."

Pei Xia was stunned and smirked: "Is that so...Aha, hahaha..."

But at this moment, the man across from the dining table put down his fork and seemed to sigh slightly sadly: "But the person I want to get doesn't seem to like me."

At that time, Pei Xia felt a thump in his heart.

"How is it possible, you are so good!"

What, does Lucifer already have someone he likes?

"But I really can't guess him." Lucifer held his face and looked at Pei Xia slightly, "He never said that he liked me."

It was the first time that Pei Xia was acting as a relationship consultant, trying to make himself appear more mature, so he pretended to think for a moment with a blank mind, and then asked, "Then does he know your relationship?"

Lucifer shook his head slowly: "Maybe I know, maybe I don't know, I didn't say it."

Pei Xia looked at him sympathetically.

Lucifer stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked his lower lip in distress. Under the candlelight, this made his lips more moist and attractive: "Pei Xia, why are you looking at me like this?"

Pei Xia sniffed pitifully and said, "Lord Holy Son, please give up on him, he's not worth it for being a scumbag!"

Lucifer: "Do you know who I'm talking about again?"