"chapter 54"

In the Orc City, next to the restaurant, in the small garden, next to the swing frame.

A majestic lion orc is standing with a tall and handsome young human being. They face each other with friendly and hearty smiles on their faces.

Pei Xia handed him the gift she had prepared: "Lane, we agreed yesterday, you can't refuse. This is the tea and matching china from our human kingdom, please accept it."

Ryan took it over happily, opened it, and was full of praise: "Pei Xia, thank you and the Lord for your hard work, I really like this gift."

"As long as you like it." Pei Xia smiled.

On the way here, he had already thought about it, and he didn't need to bother Ryan with the things he had a good impression of him. After all, he was just a little bit fond of him, and he was not at the point where he was willing to leave Lucifer and stay because of love.

After handing the gift to Ryan, Pei Xia was ready to leave. When they were chatting yesterday, after learning about the purpose of Lucifer and his party, Ryan enthusiastically introduced the situation of Smith Babaka to them. Now, Pei Xia Xia couldn't find any reason to stay here any longer.

But he wanted to leave, but Ryan invited him to wait.

"I have prepared a small gift." Ryan raised his hand and patted his broad chest, bang bang bang, "please accept it too."

"What is it?" Pei Xia was a little curious.

"It's my tribe's secret beef jerky." Ryan said, "Eating more beef can make your body stronger."

Speaking, he raised his two arms, and the close-fitting clothes perfectly showed his toned figure, deltoid muscles, biceps, elbows, pectoralis... Strong and powerful, hormones bursting.

Pei Xia stared in astonishment, and was so shocked that she was speechless.

Ryan smiled brightly and said, "Pei Xia, you look a little thin, and so does the Holy Son. In this case, it is easy to be looked down upon and bullied by others in the orc kingdom. Come on, I can teach you how to make yourself look more powerful! "

Pei Xia: "...I think this should be a racial difference."

"Hahaha, as long as you eat more meat and exercise more, you can be as strong as me!"

As soon as Ryan's voice fell, he suddenly grabbed Pei Xia's hand and pressed it on his chest without refusing to refuse.

Pei Xia was shocked.

The muscles under his hands are soft and elastic. When Ryan exerts his strength, it becomes strong and powerful again. Pei Xia couldn't help it and pressed it a little harder.

Really perfect pectoral muscles, if you have them...

No, no, I'm fine now, this kind of strength is more appreciated by other men.

"Cough, it's really strong." Pei Xia praised, and then tried to withdraw his hand in embarrassment.

However, Ryan exerted a little force, grabbing his hand and refusing to let it go.

Pei Xia glanced at him suspiciously: "What's wrong?"

Ryan's golden brown eyes looked at Pei Xia affectionately: "What do you think?"

Pei Xia frowned and scratched with his fingers, "Are you itchy?"

"Cough, no."

Ryan lowered his head, his tall body cast a shadow under the sun, he looked at Pei Xia's face seriously, pressed Pei Xia's hand, and said surprising words: