"chapter 31"

In the courtyard, which was especially messy because of the battle, on the ground covered with weeds and potholes, a beauty with white robes like snow and long hair like sunshine was lying softly.

His pale golden eyebrows were lightly wrinkled, his blue eyes were full of water, and under the straight bridge of his nose were light-colored lips, only the blood on the corners of his lips was as dazzling as red plums in the snow.

What a weak beauty who can't help but feel pity after seeing it, it's a pity! On the body of such a slender and delicate beauty, there is a black-haired youth who makes people jealous and resentful!

The man was so rude, lying on top of the beauty for a long time and refusing to get up, he slowly paddled the ground with both hands, heh, at first glance, he wanted to hang on for a while and take advantage of the opportunity!

In fact, the black-haired youth who was spurned by others was the one who wanted to get up from the beauty below him the most!

Pei Xia moved his arms weakly, trying to rub his body sideways.

Very good, with his chest tightly against his chest, Pei Xia could feel the other person's heartbeat, and listened to his own heartbeat in his ears, and wanted to cry without tears.

His heartbeat was getting faster and faster nervously, for fear that he would crush Lucifer to death accidentally. You say this big man is not that vulnerable? Do not! He is so fragile!

Look, his face was as white as snow, and because of the influence of gravity, Pei Xia pressed tightly against him. By coincidence, his face was near his chin, and it would rub against his skin if he was not careful.

It's cold and distressing, and I can't help but wonder if the person under me is dead.

Lucifer uttered a thousand twists and turns with a very complicated meaning, which made his ears numb: "Ah... Pei Xia."

"Lord Holy Son, I'm here!" Pei Xia responded timidly.

"It's really, it's hard, it's hard, you, it's..." When the beautiful Lord Son spoke, his breath was weak, and every sentence seemed to be a dying word.

Pei Xia choked and said, "Lord Holy Son, please hold on, I'll go down!"

He turned over hard, and when he was finally about to get off Lucifer, he suddenly found himself unable to move. He looked down with doubtful eyes and saw Lucifer's arm was clasping behind his waist. , blocked his plan to turn over.

To Pei Xia's admiration, Lucifer's hands were slightly folded in a prayer-like posture.

Pei Xia's head was full of question marks: "Master Holy Son?"

Lucifer closed his eyes: "Ah, I'm so dizzy..."

Pei Xia: "?? You let go!"

Lucifer tilted his head, pale and weak like a little butterfly with broken wings.

Pei Xia lay on top of him for a while, and continued to try to turn down, but for some reason, his hands were stuck behind his waist, making him unable to break free no matter how hard he tried.

Pei Xia was desperate. She didn't know if she was too weak now, or if someone in a coma would try their best subconsciously.

Finally, the young black-haired paladin gave up, he raised his hand tremblingly, and put it under Lucifer's nose to feel it for a while, very good, and breathing.

He lamented in his heart, closed his eyes sadly, and couldn't bear to look directly at this beauty being crushed.

In the end, they were rescued by the other paladins, Prince Harry and Princess Eva, the consul, and countless onlookers who came in a hurry...