"chapter 63"

Pei Xia and Lucifer found the ruins of the branch church of the Light God Sect. The overall damage to the building was not very serious, the outline was still there, the structure was intact, and it could continue to be used.

It's just that the vines are overgrown here, and the accumulated dust, weeds and humus are very thick. It is obviously not possible to clean up, repair and rebuild in a short time.

They wouldn't stay long in Post, so they gave up the idea of ​​borrowing the site. Lucifer said that after returning home, he would preach for two days and write a letter to the main church depending on the situation. Whether or not to send a priest here, and whether it can attract believers to develop the branch church for a long time, that will be a matter of the future.

At this time, the two were standing in the quiet and dilapidated church, looking at the statue of the God of Light in front of them.

The statue of the **** is not the same as the human kingdom. It has a rough style of the prairie. In this dilapidated church overgrown with vines and unpopular, there is a strange and eerie feeling.

"Phil, should we clean up the statue first?"

As the most "devout" believers of the gods, when they see this dusty **** statue, they should still behave.

"Okay."

Pei Xia turned around here to look for a rag, but the rag was found, and there was no water here.

Lucifer stopped his movements, and a water magic came directly to clean the ground of Shen Xianghe Church. The dust was swept away, and the warm luster after washing was everywhere.

Pei Xia glanced at the church, which was much cleaner than before, faintly envious: "Magic works really well."

Water magic cleans dirt, fire magic burns up weeds and vines, earth magic assists in construction, and wind magic winds and removes dust. When magicians gather together, they can always create miracles.

He glanced at Lucifer. In fact, Lucifer could renovate this branch church by himself, but it was so tiring that Pei Xia was reluctant to mention it.

Lucifer sensed his envy, turned back and smiled at him, his eyes soft as if he could drown a person in it: "You want to learn too? Go back and I'll teach you."

Pei Xia really wanted to learn, but unfortunately this body is not strong, he whispered: "I have no talent."

Lucifer looked at what he seemed to want to say, and was pressed back again. He hid half of it and only said the rest: "Everyone has the potential to learn magic, but the talent is different."

The too beautiful man smiled at him, indicating something: "I will teach you slowly, we have a long time."

Pei Xia showed her white teeth,

Unable to hide his happiness, he always felt that he liked Lucifer more and more.

After that, the two went back to the small courtyard, and Buck and the others reported on their mission progress.

I don't know if it's good luck or bad, but recently there is a legend of demons circulating in the city of Perst - many orc girls have disappeared and were captured by demons. The orcs attach great importance to this matter, and they also pray to the goddess of the grassland, but the effect is not great, and there are still orc girls missing from time to time.

Therefore, many orcs were moved when they heard the news that the Holy Son of the Light God Cult, the most restrained demon, came to teach the lesson.

Pei Xia knew the inside story. There was indeed a demon in Post, and that demon was related to the werewolf emperor.