"chapter 55"

The cicadas chirped and the sky filled with colorful clouds. The beautiful holy son and the handsome paladin held each other's hands, facing each other, staring at each other deeply.

Lucifer had some doubts about his ears, and said in an almost coercive tone: "Again, what you just said."

Pei Xia said enthusiastically, "Please stay with me, Lord Holy Son, I like you!"

Hearing this, Lucifer's hand couldn't help but exert force, and tightly held Pei Xia's hand. Lucifer looked at him intently: "It's not Lord Son, call me by my name."

As the so-called one-shot, three-time failure, until now, Pei Xia has finally regained his senses and felt embarrassed.

He lowered his eyes slightly, not daring to look directly at the dazzlingly beautiful man opposite, and stammered:

"Lu, Lucifer, I like you. Ryan is not the right person for you... If you still have a place for me in your heart, please choose me! I will definitely try my best to make you happy!"

At this moment, Lucifer didn't even think about it, and blurted out, "Okay."

Pei Xia stayed for a moment.

Although he confessed himself now, and although Lucifer also liked him before, it still feels... so subtle.

It always feels unreal.

Pei Xia couldn't help looking up at Lucifer, trying to find a teasing look on his face with a strange mentality.

However it didn't.

The warm sunlight shone into his light-colored pupils, and it was as clear and beautiful as seeing the rising sun through a transparent glacier. The golden supple long hair seems to reflect the orange sunset light again, which is gorgeous and colorful.

On his face, which is like a work of art carefully carved by the gods, the smile deepened, and finally it was as exciting as the blooming of the dark night:

"Pei Xia, you said this yourself."

"Yes." Pei Shanane nodded, but couldn't help confirming it again, "Then you really promised me, so aren't we now—"

Lucifer nodded with a smile, held his side face, and his smile made his eyes like a crescent moon: "Lovers."

Pei Xia's face turned red all of a sudden, his hands trembled, and he pulled them back suddenly, walking around with a smirk like a stressed animal.

Really!

No, I'm acting too stupid, but I can't help it!

The courage when he confessed just now has vanished, and now, in his heart, only joy, excitement, shame, and dissatisfaction with himself remain.

Too informal, too informal!

A character like Lucifer should be accompanied by a confession scene with perfect scenes, props, and characters. He should be more cautious and choose a better time to hug him in a beautiful garden or by a fountain under the blue sky. Confess to him with a bouquet of roses.

In the end, there was nothing, so I said it impulsively!

Pei Xia covered her face in shame and bowed slightly.

The cool body temperature was attached to his back at this time, and Lucifer hugged him gently: "Why is it stupid."

Isn't that just stupid? Pei Xia covered her face and whispered, "I feel like I'm dreaming."

Lucifer laughed, covering his hand, resting his chin on his shoulder, and his smooth hair hanging down from Pei Xia's shoulder: "You were the one who rejected me before, but now, it seems that your dream has come true. Normal."