"chapter 4"

On the third day, the sun was shining, and the Son of God set off with Pei Xia, six other knights, and two carriages.

Everyone cheered and said goodbye to the Son of God, hoping that he would travel smoothly and spread the brilliance of the God of Light to more places. Everyone was smiling, except for one - Andre.

He looked at Lucifer sitting on Reddy with tears in his eyes, and said, "Sir, do you really need me to accompany you, the God of Light is above, without me by your side, you How can the safety be guaranteed?"

Pei Xia, who was sitting next to the Holy Son, stuck his head out silently: "Depend on me, and them." Pointing to the other six knights.

Lucifer kept smiling and waved goodbye to everyone who saw him off: "May God bless all sentient beings."

"May God bless all beings!"

Lucifer rode in front of him on his handsome tall horse, Pei Xia rode a black horse in front of him, and the other six knights, two in carriages, and four on horseback.

The small team started to move forward.

Originally, the church was going to have more personnel to **** Lucifer, but Lucifer refused on the grounds that he should not be extravagant. Moreover, his own strength is not low, so he only formed this small team.

Because there were no servants and no other priests, Pei Xia took over all the corresponding matters in taking care of Lucifer.

They moved forward slowly, until they left the gate of the imperial capital, and the crowd of enthusiastic send-offs dwindled.

Finally not so crowded, Pei Xia couldn't help breathing a sigh of relief.

He opened the map he carried with him and looked at it. He had already negotiated before departure. The first destination was Fade City, which is a medium-sized city relatively close to the imperial capital. Going all the way east, you can enter another Country Danathan.

After that, they will travel around the continent in the direction of east→north→west→south, spreading the radiance of the God of Light to more places, and then return to the imperial capital.

"Cough cough..." A weak cough suddenly came from beside him, and Pei Xia immediately turned around to see Lucifer covering his mouth with his hand.

He immediately pulled the reins to slow down, came to Lucifer, and persuaded: "Master Holy Son, there are no believers around now, you can rest in the carriage."

"It's okay." Lucifer's voice was slightly hoarse, "It's just a small illness."

Pei Xia frowned in disapproval.

Lucifer's cold had to start from the night Pei Xia fell into his bath. I don't know if it was because of the wind blowing with wet hair that he became hoarse the next day.

Fortunately, it wasn't serious and didn't show it, so it didn't make believers worry. Light magic has a very good effect on healing damage and trauma caused by demons, and is less effective in curing diseases but equally effective.

Pei Xia didn't know why Lucifer hadn't cured himself. After thinking about it, he came to the conclusion: Lord Saint Son must be too ill, and the light magic could barely keep him recovering.

Thinking that Lucifer's cold had nothing to do with him, Pei Xia felt a little self-blame, and he insisted: "Please go to the carriage to rest. If the condition becomes more serious, the believers will be worried."

Lucifer frowned slightly, his perfectly shaped eyebrows, with traces of sadness hidden in his eyes, he turned his face to Pei Xia, so that his clear blue eyes could reflect the other person's figure: "What about you, Pei Xia, are you worried about me too?"