"chapter 53"

It was a man with golden brown slightly curly shawl and half-long hair. His nose was tall and handsome, leaning in his arms, a sense of security came out spontaneously!

The blond-haired man pushed Fospejen away, lowered his head, and smiled brightly at Pei Xia's white teeth: "Humans, don't be afraid, no one dares to hurt you with me, Ryan Fraucht!"

At that moment, Pei Xia was bewitched by the handsome man like a Roman sculpture.

Leaning on Ryan Fraucht's big, elastic pectoral muscles, Pei Xia couldn't help but want to tell him his name: "Thank...Thank you, my name is..."

Before he could finish speaking, another hand suddenly reached out, grabbed his arm, and pulled Pei Xia out of Ryan's arms gently but undeniably.

Pei Xia looked back and saw Lucifer.

He was covered with a veil, revealing only his white forehead and a pair of hopeful eyes: "Pei Xia, are you injured?"

Pei Xia hurriedly shook her head: "No, no, don't worry."

Lucifer nodded, still holding Pei Xia's arm, and looked at Ryan calmly: "Thank you very much for your help, as a first-time traveler, there is not much we can do, if you don't mind, you can eat here. Let us pay for it."

Ryan laughed and asked, "What's your relationship with him?"

Pei Xia: "I'm Lord Lucy's bodyguard."

Lucifer: "Friend."

Pei Xia turned her head in surprise. I didn't expect Lucifer to talk about the relationship between the two. Would he become friends with Lucifer? Of course it couldn't be better.

Lucifer also turned his head and bent his eyes slightly towards Pei Xia, but he couldn't see his entire face, but he could also see that he was smiling: "Actually, when I introduce others, I would like to say more intimate relationships."

Pei Xia's heartbeat was chaotic, sad and happy, God, Lord Saint Son still hasn't given up!

That's right, even the four candidates that he carefully selected yesterday were still disappointing. Lord Saint Son failed to develop a favorable impression of them, so it was naturally difficult to let go of his feelings for him.

Pei Xia silently clenched the hilt of the sword.

Ryan raised his hand and patted his broad chest. He was tall and strong, nearly two meters tall, even taller than Lucifer, looking like a wall:

"It doesn't have to be like this, this restaurant is opened by my family, and it is my responsibility to be frightened by the guests here, so today I will free the order for two people!"

"You are very kind."

"Hahaha it should be!"

"But it's true that Pei Xia accepted your help, and I think we should thank you."

"This is my responsibility and obligation, and guests don't have to take it to heart."

"How could it be, or..."

"No, no, that's it..."

Pei Xia looked at Lucifer, and then at Ryan, and suddenly felt that if the two of them were to be polite to each other, it would be too dark to talk.

He coughed and walked between the two: "Lord Lucy, Mr. Ryan, you are all very kind people, why don't you listen to my advice."

"Please speak." Ryan looked at Pei Xia with a smile.

Pei Xia said: "Let's be friends! You can waive the bill for us, but you also need to accept the gifts we send afterwards."

In this case, Ryan has done his responsibilities, and Lucifer can also thank him, isn't it great?