"chapter 12"

Lucifer bent his knees and didn't know whether he was tired or not, because the next second, the noble earl who had been stepped on the ground got up angrily.

He roared "Damn barbarian!" in a deafening voice, so frightened that Pei Xia pushed Lucifer away with a jolt.

"Lord Holy Son, stay behind and let me deal with him!" Pei Xia pulled out his saber backhand and waved it heroically.

Lucifer stood behind Pei Xia and looked over his head leisurely towards Hobson, who was disturbing the two of them. Hobson was surrounded by black smoke. He was obviously stimulated, and he was completely destroyed by the devil. Controlled!

Pei Xia was sweating wildly on her forehead, feeling a little bad. He is very confident in person-to-person battles, but when his opponent invites a plug-in, he has to be very careful.

Hobson raised his head to the sky and let out a long whistle. The veins on his face and neck burst into red and black. His eyes seemed to have turned crimson. over here!

when!

It was the sound of Pei Xia's sword colliding with Hobson's claws. Pei Xia was surprised to find that Hobson's skin... thicker!

It's so thick that he can't cut it!

After being controlled by the demon, Hobson's whole person changed greatly. He lost his mind, his strength increased, his defense increased, and he wanted to tear Pei Xia apart.

For a while, Pei Xia and him were fighting together and couldn't be separated.

"Lord Holy Son, please leave here quickly, it's dangerous!" Pei Xia warned loudly without looking back.

Standing behind him, Lucifer was stunned when he heard this. From an angle that Pei Xia couldn't see, he tilted his head and looked thoughtfully at the Saint who was battling fiercely with Hobson. knight.

He was trying very hard to protect himself, anxious and fearful, but he didn't back away. Obviously it is the constitution that is most easily damaged by demons...

The shadow of the devil twisted the shadow lurking on the ground, it showed a greedy smile, stretched out its claws, and crawled towards Pei Xia's shadow little by little.

Just as he was about to touch Pei Xia's shadow, a foot in white boots stepped on the demon's shadow.

The demon's shadow paused, and suddenly began to tremble and twist violently. It uttered a silent scream, shaking the human soul.

Pei Xia only felt dazed for a moment. When he came back to his senses, he found that Hobson was frowning tightly in front of him, and his body swayed as if he was confused.

He shook his head and looked very distressed. Pei Xia took a look at the loophole and stabbed his sword straight at his neck. Hobson was stunned, and he didn't hide or avoid it!

Oops, he didn't even hide, and if he stabbed him in this way, he would die straight away! Pei Xia didn't have time to think about it, and subconsciously reversed the sword, and then slapped Hobson's face with a snap.

A red mark slowly appeared.

Pei Xia: "...are you still fighting?"

Hobson looked at him in shock: "You hit me in the face?!"

Pei Xia: "Uh..."

"You actually hit the face of a noble gentleman, a noble earl who is loved by the people?!"

Pei Xia: "…"

"Enough, Lord Earl." Lucifer walked out from behind Pei Xia, interrupting Hobson's exclamation.