"chapter 2"

Time returns to the present.

Pei Xia escorted Lucifer to the side hall where he was resting. It was another year of Holy Advent. When the sun was at its fullest at ten o'clock, Lucifer would leave the church on a float. Come back after more than half of the imperial capital.

They had just walked a few steps when a young man dressed in the same way as Pei Xia, but taller and with short hair that caught the eye, rushed over.

When the red-haired youth shouted out the words "Sir Saint Son", Pei Xia couldn't help frowning in pain, because he knew that there were about 10,000 ducks croaking in the ears of himself and Lucifer at the same time. .

"Oh my God, the God of Light is above, Lord Saint Son, are you alright! Damn it, Pei Xia, you are so irresponsible, if it were me, the wicked gangster would definitely have not thrown out the hidden weapon. Get him out soon! Pei Xia, you must reflect on yourself!"

Because the red-haired youth was assigned to guard at the back entrance, he was unable to protect Lucifer at the first time. He excitedly greeted him and circled around Lucifer.

The red-haired young man's name is Andre, another of Lucifer's bodyguards, as well as a supporting role in the book. As the guardian knight of the Son of God, Andre was lucky enough to get more appearances. , was unfortunately portrayed by the author as a silly big man with only the Son in his mind.

It was precisely because of Andre's too strong admiration for Lucifer that Pei Xia repeatedly suspected that the author was a deep cabinet.

Pei Xia knew that no matter what she said, it was useless, because all the words that Andre babbled were meant for Lucifer.

So Pei Xia only whispered a few words: "It's because of you that the Holy Son asked you to guard the door behind you."

The next second, the jealous gaze almost pierced Pei Xia, and Pei Xia touched her nose and stopped talking.

Andre said sadly: "Master Holy Son, you really shouldn't let this rookie who just took office accompany you to meet the believers. Only me can protect you perfectly."

Lucifer turned around and walked towards the side hall with his smile unchanged: "Okay Andre, Pei Xia did a great job, can you be quiet for a while?"

Andrei bowed his head dejectedly: "...Yes."

Pei Xia glanced at Andre with some sympathy, but he still thought that Andre was gay. Probably because Pei Xia was gay, he couldn't help but feel a little sad when he saw Andre like this.

In modern times, Pei Xia's parents divorced and remarried and had new children. Pei Xia became a drag on oil that neither of them wanted. Later, when she grew up, she accidentally exposed her sexuality, and was even more disgusted by her parents.

Pei Xia also developed a slightly indifferent temperament. He no longer insisted on family affection, as long as he lived a normal and healthy life.

As for love... This circle is a bit messy. He also doesn't force it, he just wants to live by it. It's best to meet true love one day in the future, and it's good to be single for a lifetime.

Now that I came to a different world, my life could not be guaranteed for the time being, and naturally I didn't have the energy to find any true love, not to mention that with Lucifer by his side, Pei Xia felt that his aesthetic standards were being forced by him to skyrocket.

If it weren't for Lucifer being too beautiful, no matter how he thought about it, he felt that he was Shou, and Pei Xia believed that he was also Shou, Shou Shou couldn't have a blind date, maybe he would be as bitterly in love with Lucifer as Andre.