"chapter 3"

For a moment, Pei Xia felt a strange throbbing in his heart, because the person opposite was too tempting, but fortunately his will was firm enough to not let his eyes waver.

Pei Xia was still bent over, holding a white handkerchief with a serious expression: "Sir, are your hands okay?"

Lucifer lowered his eyes slightly, with a fragile look on his beautiful face: "It's okay, I don't mind."

"Really?" Pei Xia couldn't help but ask, "But why doesn't the Holy Son use light magic to heal?"

Lucifer smiled with difficulty: "...Already healed."

"That's good!" The black-haired handsome knight breathed a sigh of relief.

Although it was only a small wound, it was particularly dazzling when it appeared on the perfect Lucifer. Judging from Lucifer's delicate and furry habit of always being clean and tidy and taking a bath of rose petals on weekdays, it was obvious that he would not make himself appear embarrassed at will.

It was a great accident that he could beat the wine glass today.

Pei Xia felt a little embarrassed. Probably no one had ever said something like "you're wrong" to Lucifer before, so that he was too fragile to accept it for a while?

However, Pei Xia still believed that Lucifer was so kind and considerate that he would never hold any grudge against him.

He found a broom and dustpan to clean the ground. The glass fragments and wine stains disappeared, but the aroma of wine still filled the air, especially Lucifer. The rich aroma of wine almost soaked his robes.

Lucifer sighed and stood up, his white robe hanging on the ground, he said, "Peixia, I have something to tell you."

"Please tell me?" asked the competent knight standing beside him.

"The Pope and the elders unanimously decided that starting from the day after tomorrow, let me start a missionary tour around the mainland with the imperial capital as the starting point, and at the same time check the work of the branch church of the Guangming Sect."

Pei Xia suddenly tightened his body, he did not show any strangeness, and tried his best to make himself appear calmer: "Yes, Lord Holy Son."

"This time, I want you to accompany me."

Just mentioning yourself, does that mean that Andre won't be allowed to follow?

Pei Xia was a little surprised, because he still remembered that the beginning of this novel started with Lucifer's missionary tour of the continent, and the guard knight guarding him was Andre.

In the original plot, Pei Xia has not yet appeared at this time, and when it appears in the future, it will not be her current identity.

It can only be said that he, a butterfly from another world, accidentally fanned out a tornado.

Of course, Pei Xia would never refuse Lucifer's request, not to mention that he took the initiative to mention it. Even if he didn't mention it, Pei Xia wanted to stay by his side all the time.

"Yes, Lord Holy Son, I will definitely protect you, do my job as a paladin, and never let Xiao Xiao hurt you!"

Pei Xia saluted him and swore, and then, still a little puzzled: "Aren't you going to bring Andre with you this time?"

If there are two personal guard knights accompanying him for protection, the security will definitely be higher.

Lucifer put his slender index finger in front of his lips: "Shh..." He suddenly smiled playfully. Compared with those smiles that never wavered like a mask, he was more lively and radiant now.