"chapter 38"

After a night of preparation and rest, Pei Xia and Lucifer's group, led by the elf "Princess" Sophia, went in another direction.

The terrain inside the Emerald Forest is complicated, and it is often easy to go in the wrong direction without a familiar person to lead the way.

Sophia bit her lower lip lightly and walked lightly through the mountains and forests. He looked sad and didn't know what he was thinking.

Gradually, blood and battle traces began to appear in front, and everyone dismounted and slowed down.

Sophia looked into the distance and saw the figure in front with the excellent eyesight of the elves, she whispered: "Not long ago, the dark elves invaded the ground, many of us forest elves were washed away, and some People were taken away, and now the rest are standing outside the tree of life and resisting."

"The purpose of the dark elves is the tree of life?" Lucifer asked.

"Yes, the reproduction of the dark elves is very difficult. A long time ago, they wanted to erode the tree of life. Later, a war broke out between the two clans, and the dark elves retreated, so they hid in the underground of the emerald forest."

Lucifer said thoughtfully: "If that's the case, why do you want to return to the ground now?"

Sophia's eyes drifted for a moment, and she looked elsewhere with some avoidance: "I don't know."

"Forget it, go take a look first."

Lucifer and his party had a total of eight people. When the situation was unclear, it was not easy to directly intervene in the war between the two races, so they planned to go to the Elf Royal Court to find out about the situation.

Sophia led a few people to bypass the frontal battlefield and quietly returned to the back of the front line. The elves who were standing guard above the tree showed an overjoyed expression when they saw Sophia.

He jumped down at once: "Your Highness, you are back!"

"Well." Sophia nodded and said, "I brought back a few humans who are good at light magic. I think they can play a big role in dealing with demons."

The elves standing guard were suspicious: "Are humans really trustworthy?"

Sophia took his hand and nodded firmly: "They healed my injury, I believe, they are not bad people!"

Talking, Sophia turned her head, her long green hair was flying like a small grassland, he looked at Pei Xia and Lucifer and the others with a grateful smile: "We are friends, aren't we? ?"

Lucifer smiled slowly: "Of course, it is my mission to drive away demons for my friends."

With Sophia's guarantee, the forest elves quickly let go. When walking into the elves' royal court, Pei Xia saw many very distinctive buildings.

Most of the houses of elves are on trees, decorated with flowers and vines, and they are almost integrated with nature. People feel happy when they see it, and want to close their eyes and enjoy the peace and beauty of the forest.

Further inside, there is a stone building built on the hillside and the huge tree of life, which is the residence of the elf queen.

The tree of life has a thick trunk, shades the sky and shades the sun, and is shady with green leaves. The elf royal court below is atmospheric and exquisite, and the traces of the years of precipitation are still left on it, which is extraordinarily charming.

Passing through the human wall composed of elves guards, Sophia ran inside excitedly: "Mother, I'm back!"

Pei Xia and others followed, and saw the elf queen wearing a wreath on her head and leaning on a wooden scepter. The queen looked very young. In fact, she was almost a thousand years old. Seeing her child returning, she showed a moment of excitement. Pressed down quickly.