"chapter 26"

In the next two days, Lucifer and Pei Xia adhered to the principle of going out for a walk when they were free, sleeping late when they were not free, and eating well and using expensive food, and successfully created a friendly and pious on the surface, but vanity and love in reality. Enjoy the image.

Pei Xia even suggested that Buck should show them a beautiful girl again, but Lucifer declined.

Finally, with their unremitting efforts, Anderon and the others changed their minds and relaxed their vigilance, and began to take action.

In the middle of the night, Pei Xia followed secretly and found that Anderon was wearing a black robe. He did not go directly to the underground brothel, but went to a high-ranking official in the city.

Sure enough, this kind of dirty thing can not do without the support of local officials.

On the evening of the second day, when Pei Xia was accompanying Lucifer in the restaurant eating exquisite haute couture food, Bishop Anderon came over with an old smile that turned into a chrysanthemum.

He directly ignored Pei Xia and gave Lucifer a polite courtesy: "Sir, since you came to the branch church in Abrula, you have worked hard day and night, and you have led the way for believers and become gods. Spread the light, you have worked so hard!"

Pei Xia: "..." Really special meow can open his eyes and talk nonsense!

Pei Xia was a little unhappy because he personally saw that Lucifer was going to blow a wave to compete for favor, and he despised the frown on the face of Anderon, an old gangster, who could kill flies and still do this.

Hey, if Bishop Anderon had the conditions of Prince Harry, maybe Pei Xia would feel a little bit of a crisis, but Pei Xia knew that Lucifer didn't like Anderon, so he quickly calmed down and continued to stand guard honestly. Pretend to be transparent.

"You are also working hard." Lucifer responded calmly, "Sir Bishop Anderon, do you have anything else to say?"

Andren smiled warmly and brilliantly, then stretched out his hand to hold Lucifer's hand.

The corners of Pei Xia's eyes twitched, and just as he was about to rush to slap the wretched old man away, he saw Lucifer silently cast a calm look at him.

Lucifer calmly looked at the old bishop in front of him holding his hand and exaggeratedly sang a song, and then he said his true purpose: "That's it, I want to ask you to relax."

Lucifer smiled meaningfully: "God of Light is above, to be honest, I have always been relaxed here."

"Your words are the greatest compliment to us!" Andren said happily, "so, to thank you for illuminating our hearts here, I have prepared a special feast for you! I think you must would like it."

"I don't know what the feast is, can you tell me something?"

Andren hinted: "You know, there are many confused girls in this world who need your guidance, so they specially prepared a sumptuous banquet. I hope you can come and teach them."

Lucifer nodded slowly: "I see, I understand, don't worry, I will definitely go."

"Even at night?"

"nature."

Anderon clapped his hand and laughed: "Don't worry, I guarantee they will prepare carefully."

"Since you say so, I'll wait and see."

The two smiled at each other and reached a friendly agreement tacitly. Then Anderon let go of Lucifer's hand reluctantly and took a half step back and bowed: "Please wait a moment, I will come in an hour. pick you up."