"chapter 58"

Pei Xia held the flower and staggered two steps forward. A cool night wind blew past, and with a snap, the door was closed.

After standing firm, he raised his head, just in time to meet Lucifer, who was slightly surprised and looked at him.

He was wearing a snow-white nightgown that was somewhat transparent, leaning on the bedside table beside the bedside reading a book, with a glass of fragrant holy wine on it.

"Pei Xia..."

Lucifer looked at Pei Xia who was holding the flower in his arms and was so nervous that he was trembling slightly, a fiery desire rose in his heart, but on his face, he still appeared innocent and innocent.

Pei Xia took a deep breath, strode over to the bed, held the flower and sent it to him, closed his eyes and his body was tense and his cheeks were flushed, he regarded death as if he were at home and said, "Feifei, give it to you!"

Lucifer sat up straight, took the flower and hugged: "Thank you."

Then, he looked at him, ready to wait for Pei Xia to speak.

After a short while, Pei Xia remained silent in that posture.

Lucifer couldn't bear it anymore, he twitched the corner of his mouth lightly, and took the initiative to break the silence: "Xia, thank you for your flower, I like it very much."

Pei Xia shivered, finally opened her eyes, and said quickly, "You're welcome, you should!"

Lucifer stared at him with resentment and resentment, his eyes were like the tentacles of jellyfish in the deep sea, and the soft entanglement was frantic and numb.. Drunk.

Under the soft and warm light, the blond beauty was holding the red flowers in full bloom, which made him more and more beautiful than ordinary people.

Pei Xia looked at this heart-wrenching picture, only to feel that his love for him was gushing out like boiling water.

Lucifer tilted his head slightly and said with a smile, "Huh? What's wrong?"

Pei Xia walked softly to his side, so nervous that she could barely stand still: "No, nothing."

Lucifer said softly, "Why do you send flowers all of a sudden?", but it was a very common sentence, and it fell into the ears of Pei Xia who was guilty, but it was no different from thunder.

He was terrified, his legs softened, and he sat on the bed, right on Lucifer's slender legs.

The two looked at each other silently, and Lucifer showed a shallow smile.

Pei Xia, take the initiative.

And Pei Xia wailed in his heart: It's too embarrassing, not fierce at all!

As the so-called lonely man and widow man live alone in a room, the two happen to be lovers. Tonight, Hua Jiao is more beautiful, and the love is naturally strong in the depths. What will happen next, the fool knows.

Lucifer is affectionate

Looking at Pei Xia, he put the flower on the bedside. He always wanted to tease him, so he deliberately asked, "Xia, what are you nervous about?"

Pei Xia's throat rolled: "No, nothing!"

Lucifer laughed, thinking that if it goes on like this, the two of them will just look at each other for the whole night, and there is no need to do anything.

He loves the person in front of him very much, and if he can, he wants to make him completely his own.

So Lucifer reached out his hand and held Pei Xia's side face: "Pei Xia, I'm very happy tonight, I..."