"chapter 57"

At night, Pei Xia squatted under the vine, covering her face with her hands and reluctant to move.

Tom, who was passing by, curiously stretched out his finger and poked his shoulder: "Captain, what's the matter with you? You quarreled with Lord Saint Son?"

It stands to reason that except for some necessary personal time, Pei Xia will always be by Lucifer's side. The two are sticky and sticky all day. situation around you.

Moreover, this afternoon, Pei Xia didn't seem to get too close to Lucifer.

Seeing Pei Xia covering her face as if she was very sad, and then looking at the bright lights in the Holy Son's room, Tom's gossip heart was completely mobilized!

Pei Xia, who was squatting under the vine, shuddered violently, her hands covering her face slid down a little, and she slowly revealed a pair of blushing eyes on her back.

Tom was startled.

Yo ho!

Could it be that they really quarreled?

Fortunately, Pei Xia's answer dispelled Tom's guess in time, and he said in a muffled voice, "No, there is no quarrel."

"Then what's the matter?"

Pei Xia let out a choked sound of shame and anger, and lowered her head again, as if she was very embarrassed: "It's nothing, I'm just disgusted."

"dislike?"

Pei Xia took a deep breath of cold air and sighed: "Alas!"

Tom: "?" It turns out that the Lord of the Holy Son also dislikes people, and the object is still Pei Xia? Incredible!

Pei Xia said slowly, "He asked me politely if I was possessed by a demon."

Tom: "…"

Although I don't know what happened, I always feel that Captain Pei Xia seems to be very pitiful.

Pei Xia stood up with the grape shelf, rubbed her numb legs, and changed the subject: "Have you packed everything?"

"Yes, it's all packed up, the supplies are replenished, and the horses are fed."

"In this case, let's rest early, we should leave tomorrow."

"Captain, you have to have a good rest with Lord Seiko!" Tom patted him on the shoulder and said, "The head of the bed hates the end of the bed, come on!"

Pei Xia looked at Tom, who didn't know what was going on, and felt a little better, and his self-confidence returned.

He turned and walked towards the room.

In fact, Lucifer didn't show any obvious disgust. After all, he was a gentle person, and he was very euphemistic, but Pei Xia still saw from his questions and eyes that he didn't seem to be very capable. Accept that you are evolving in the direction of domineering.

Pei Xia is very puzzled, Pei Xia is very aggrieved, so everyone doesn't like overbearing presidents?

Or did he evolve too fast, scaring the weak Lucifer?

In the end is to give up the line of domination, or slow down the process? Pei Xia thought about it for a long time and couldn't understand it.

But - no matter, there must be a way for the car to the front of the mountain, let's talk about it when the time comes!

Pei Xia pushed the door open as if nothing had happened, and inside the door, Lucifer was sitting beside the bed, stroking a bird in his hand.

"Where did the birds come from?" Pei Xia decided to skip the noon session and silently walked to Lucifer to watch.