"chapter 68"

The corners of Lucifer's mouth twitched, but he let Pei Xia tie him up with iron chains.

After tying up, Pei Xia immediately turned his face like a book. He brushed out the saber hanging on the wall. Sen Han's sword pointed directly at Lucifer's heart.

"Demon, you're done!"

Lucifer looked at him meaningfully. He was at a disadvantage but was not embarrassed. He bent his knees and rubbed against Pei Xia: "This is your real purpose? Aren't you afraid of being killed by me?"

Pei Xia's legs were numb and numb when he rubbed against him, and he almost reacted unsatisfactorily, and said angrily: "I'm afraid! But do you think I'll choose to live forever and finally be eaten by you, Lucifer, even if I'm afraid Death is cowardly and cowardly, but I also have a bottom line!"

Shall the weak bend their knees and join the darkness? Obviously, the reality is hateful enough, is it still like that in the world in the book?

Pei Xia felt an inexplicable sadness, not knowing whether it was against Lucifer or against himself, he whispered: "I can do a lot of things for my life, bow down and flatter myself, I am afraid of death and the darkness, no one wants to work hard to live. Go down... but, there are many things that cannot be done like this."

Even if there is danger, there are things that have to be faced.

The hand bound by the chain went up and touched Pei Xia's eyelids. Lucifer suddenly leaned forward, so frightened that Pei Xia hurriedly moved his sword back.

"Pei Xia." He called him, looking at him with emotion in his eyes, "You are not cowardly, you are brave, I like... Pei Xia very much."

What's the matter, being praised by the devil? Pei Xia sniffed slightly in embarrassment, and then tried to make herself look fierce: "Enough, don't talk about it."

"I don't." Obviously, Lucifer is sometimes willful at times. He bit his lower lip and smiled slightly at the corner of his eyes, "Do you want to kill me? Pei Xia, you said you love me."

Pei Xia clung to the sword tightly and pointed the dangerous tip of the sword against Lucifer to prevent him from resisting, but this abominable demon was too arrogant and kept rubbing against Pei Xia with his legs. Pei Xia had no choice but to do so. Angrily said: "Be serious!"

Lucifer: "... um."

The troubled legs stopped, Pei Xia breathed a sigh of relief, he was finally able to put his words straight and said, "I love you, no doubt about it, but love is not everything!"

Yes, he still likes him. Even if Lucifer is a demon, he still finds it difficult to stifle this emotion. This is what makes Pei Xia the most uncomfortable.

Besides, it was precisely because he loved him that Pei Xia couldn't accept that he was just a toy to him.

It seems that since they met, the two have never seriously talked about the Three Views, because one of them is a Holy Son and the other is a Paladin. No one will think that their position is different from the Three Views, and Pei Xia has never doubted crossing the road. syphil.

But now it was different. Pei Xia already knew that Lucifer was a demon in the skin of a saint.

He said sadly and firmly: "Because I love you, I can't kill you, but after I arrest you, I will always be by your side, no matter what you face. I will bear the trial together with you. Sorry, Lucifer, I'm too stupid, and I can't find a second way."

He couldn't find a second way of peace of mind. He wanted this demon full of lies to really have no way to harm others. Only in this way could he stay by his side with peace of mind, otherwise Pei Xia would fall into endless entanglements and fears. Pei Xia can't get out of this state until it is confirmed that one day he is eaten by him or someone else is killed by him.