"chapter 65"

Afraid of disturbing the people inside, Pei Xia did not dare to shout out loud. He lowered his voice and called out to Lord Holy Son sadly, and then threw himself on Lucifer.

Lucifer closed his eyes, his long eyelashes were like fragile butterfly wings, trembling gently with his breathing...

"Sir Saint Son, Lucy, Feifei!" Pei Xia called out worriedly, holding up Lucifer's upper body.

The holy son who finally managed to snuggle into Pei Xia's arms seemed to be dead, so scared that Pei Xia touched him with one hand, testing whether he still had a pulse to breathe.

Lucifer grabbed Pei Xia's hand and finally opened his eyes. He said blankly, "Pei Xia."

"Um?"

"say you Love Me."

"Ah?! At this time..." Pei Xia's voice became smaller and smaller, his face flushed, his eyes drifted, and he looked at the two werewolf princes who were approaching with worry, and fell down again. A puppet in one place.

This can be considered a large audience, how could Lucifer be so bold.

"Come on." Lucifer's hand tightened slightly, holding on to Pei Xia's wrist. There was a hint of sadness in his expressionless eyes, which made people feel pity.

Pei Xia could only whisper, "I love you, Lord Holy Son."

The two werewolf princes blushed and took a step back silently.

Awesome, so awesome! Even though it could be seen that Lucifer and the knights around him were very close, he didn't expect them to have such a relationship, and he would confess so boldly in such a place, ah, is this the cult of light!

Lucifer's tense body relaxed slightly, the haze in his eyes faded, as if the ice-breaking stream was slowly flowing softly, he said weakly, "Say it again."

"I love you." Pei Xia said again looking at his beautiful eyes.

Finally, Lucifer heaved a sigh of relief and stood up with Pei Xia's support.

Pei Xia bent down and patted the dust on his robe, Lucifer shook his head, indicating that he didn't need to. Lucifer adjusted the folds of his clothes by himself, very calmly, as if the accident just now did not affect him at all.

Lucifer turned a half circle, raised his legs, gracefully stepped over the puppet and continued to walk forward.

Nord Northon reacted and hurried forward to open the way.

Pei Xia, however, was still a little uneasy, clinging to Lucifer's back, trying to reach out and rub the upturned part of him that might hurt from falling.

Lucifer seems to have eyes on the back of his head.

He didn't reply, his hand stretched back and grabbed Pei Xia's wrist, stopping his movement.

"Did you get hurt just now? Does it hurt?" Pei Xia leaned into his ear and asked.

Lucifer stopped in his footsteps and turned around, with a slightly surprised look on his delicate face: "Just now? Nothing happened just now." He smiled immediately.

Pei Xia: "..."

After passing through another corridor, the group of four finally came to a half-closed stone door, and a cold blue light was faintly revealed in the gap, and cold white air spread from it.

"That's it." Lucifer reminded.

Nord calculated in his heart, and said worriedly: "There weren't many puppets in the corridor just now, I'm afraid there will be more here. Now that the location has been determined, why don't we go back and call for help."