"chapter 73"

Extra Story About the Love Rival

After living in modern society for a while, Lucifer took Pei Xia back to the world of novels.

Before coming here, Pei Xia seriously memorized the sugar extraction process, the tofu production process, etc. He was gearing up and decided to enrich the recipes of his friends after returning to contribute to the food culture of the mainland.

Lucifer was a little surprised after knowing this: "Why don't you leave it to me?"

Pei Xia scratched his head and smiled, "I know Lu Lu is very smart, and I know Lu Lu can do a lot of things. Because of this, what Lu Lu doesn't do is not interesting, right? I don't want you to do it for me. Force yourself, this kind of thing, I will do it myself."

As for Lucifer, he only needs to do what he likes.

Lucifer pinched Pei Xia's cheek and tugged, and said with a smile, "Maybe I should be more proactive so that you can rely on me more."

Pei Xia muttered, "I've already depended on you enough."

After Pei Xia's soul passed, the body in modern society fell into a state of slumber, and when they got there, they were still leaning against the mouth of the mountain top to bathe in the moonlight.

Only a few minutes passed by for a very short time.

After returning to this body, Pei Xia moved and bent his arms to feel his muscles: "When I go back later, I have to exercise over there too."

Speaking of this, he was a little melancholy: "Is it possible that when I go to a world in the future, I have to practice all over again."

Lucifer wrapped his arms around his waist and led him to jump directly from the top of the mountain. The wind was blowing, and his blond hair was like the tail of a shooting star.

"Once the soul is strong enough, you can use the soul to influence the body like me, or directly descend upon the soul. Don't worry, I will teach you slowly."

After falling to the ground, Pei Xia was surprised to find that the silver dragon boy hadn't left.

"Why is he still here?"

Lucifer glanced at him and said, "Dragon is a good mount, do you like it? Pei Xia, give it to you."

Pei Xia: "Hey, then I'll become a dragon knight!"

Lucifer hooked his fingers, and the silver dragon boy suddenly felt loose, he hurriedly got up, turned his head and looked at the two of them with resentment: "Ow! Ooooooo...I don't want to be a human mount!"

Pei Xia scratched his head. Facing this handsome silver dragon, he always had a strange feeling of an adult bullying a child.

"Actually, I'm not that interested in being a dragon knight."

Blow your hair high in the air? No, no, no.

The silver dragon boy was overjoyed when he heard Pei Xia say this, and nodded quickly: "That's right, the dragon knight is not interesting at all. And I'm just an adult this year, you can't bully me, I'm just woohoo-"

The more he spoke, the more sad he became, and he couldn't help but wipe his tears with the back of his hands: "I'm just robbing the bride according to the ancient custom, Mom, Dad, you lied to me—"

(Daddy Long and Mother Long in the distant Long Island: "Oops, where is my son? He shouldn't take the bedtime story seriously and run out to make trouble?!")

Pei Xia was very speechless, but not using him as a mount did not mean that he should be let go.

"Because of your willfulness, Post has suffered heavy losses and countless people have been injured, all of which are your fault!"