"chapter 71"

A lingering kiss almost made Pei Xia breathless. He tried to push Lucifer away, but he was trembling all over because of a strange feeling.

It was as if a gust of breeze hugged the whole body from the fingertips, and immediately soaked into the soul, like water like smoke and mist, mixing together to form an invisible bond, connecting Pei Xia and Lucifer together.

At this moment, they have each other and touch each other's soul.

With the spirit constantly vacating, Pei Xia only felt light and airy, her mind relaxed, and she stretched everything lazily... Then, Pei Xia saw the body of the iceberg hidden under the sea.

Pei Xia tried to escape, but was surrounded by gentle waves, gently rippling every inch and every inch.

Pei Xia seemed to have become a dumpling that anyone could flatten and round, and could only make a small whimper. At this moment, he could hardly control himself. The surging numbness took over all of him. into Lucifer's arms.

After an unknown amount of time, Pei Xia panted and raised her head in a trance: "Just now, what happened?"

Lucifer pressed his lips with his fingertips: "Our souls are embracing."

Pei Xia was shocked: "Is there such an operation?"

He almost thought he was going to die, so cool.

But after a long time, she recovered, Pei Xia was still alive and well, and Pei Xia was sweating on her back, and she came out of Lucifer's arms uncomfortably and stood up straight.

After all, they haven't completely reconciled, and Pei Xia feels that it is still necessary to maintain a distance at this time.

"Lucifer." Pei Xia turned the ring on the base of her finger with her finger, and turned the topic back with a light cough, "You said you would tell me everything."

Pei Xia didn't dare to look at him when he said this, for fear of seeing a mocking expression on his face.

"You, you killed the real Lucifer, this...how do you want to explain it?" Pei Xia asked in a dull voice.

Lucifer thought for a while, and flicked Pei Xia's forehead with his fingers. Pei Xia stared at him in surprise, and he smiled and said, "Although it's okay for me to kill him, but seriously, , Lucifer was not considered life at the very beginning."

Pei Xia: "Huh?!"

"Let's start from the beginning." Lucifer smiled, "Let me take you to a place."

"what-"

Pei Xia hadn't finished asking when he saw Lucifer's hand on his forehead, and then the strange feeling of being pulled away from his soul appeared again, but this time he only felt light and very comfortable, and There is no numbness to the point of slack consciousness.

Immediately, Pei Xia realized that he had really gone out of his body!

Pei Xia's soul floated in the air, and when she saw the body on the ground limply fell into Lucifer's arms, the two of them stood snuggled at the entrance of the cave as if they were sculptures.

Are you going to be eaten? Is the soul going to be eaten!

If it weren't for the fact that he didn't know how to cry with his soul, Pei Xia would have burst into tears on the spot.

"Pei Xia." It seemed to be a voice, and it seemed to be a kind of fluctuation, which was directly introduced into Pei Xia's soul.

Pei Xia looked back and saw Lucifer's soul. It was still so beautiful that it made people feel lost, but the breath in it was extremely terrifying and dreadful.