"chapter 27"

When he uttered the five words "The Profound Truth of Kung Fu", Pei Xia was moved to tears by his own wit.

It's just that Lucifer doesn't seem to believe it, and his eyes are full of doubts about Pei Xia and the tangled complexities of doubting himself.

Pei Xia panicked, and then made a move that she regretted immensely.

Looking back on it later, he didn't know why he was brainstorming, as if he was too nervous and entered a strange state.

At that time, after Pei Xia slammed the dagger back into the scabbard, he pretended to be calm and walked to Lucifer's side, and poked Lucifer's buttocks with the hilt of the sword.

Pei Xia smiled calmly and asked: "Is it hot? Is it hard?"

Having said that, he snorted again.

Lucifer looked at him in shock, unable to speak for a long time.

Silence is his silent condemnation of him.

Slowly, the embarrassing atmosphere spread, and Pei Xia suddenly shuddered and realized what he had done. He put the dagger back and looked at Lucifer, and almost didn't cry. say:

"Lord Holy Son... do you believe it?"

Lucifer asked with a subtle expression, "Do you believe it?"

Pei Xia was silent, looked down at his dagger, and slowly extended his hand.

Lucifer quickly held down his hand to prevent his fate from being poked again. He forced a smile, like a frightened frost hitting a daisy: "It's important."

Then he directly skipped the topic, turned around and walked towards the bookcase in Anderon's room.

Pei Xia followed behind, holding the table softly with two steps and one leg, almost not kneeling.

Too, too dangerous! I was almost discovered by a homophobic straight man!

Pei Xia's heart felt sour and bitter for a while, and she wondered if her tactful answer had completely settled the hurdle.

It's a bit bad, Pei Xia thought desperately, he shouldn't have poked Lucifer's fart.. Even if he didn't realize that he was gay, he would still feel offended because of it?

To save, to save!

Pei Xia made up her mind.

He took two deep breaths, stood up straight against the table, and together with Lucifer, tacitly pretended that nothing happened just now.

Before, Anderon came in to get something and told them where the secret room was. After a while, Lucifer opened the secret room and removed the door disguised as a bookcase. Pei Xia was immediately dazzled by the glittering golden light inside.

So bright! So much gold!

There are three rows of shelves in the small secret room, one row is all kinds of precious gold, silver and gemstone jewelry utensils, the other row is precious magic materials and scrolls, and the last row...

Pei Xia looked happy and was about to walk over to check, but Lucifer grabbed his wrist.

"careful?"

"What's wrong?" Pei Xia was taken aback by him.

Lucifer looked at the runes on the wall of the secret room and said, "There is a magic circle here. It will detect whether the person who enters the secret room is the owner. If outsiders break in, the magic circle will be triggered."

"What can I do?" Pei Xia was a little anxious. Seeing that what they were looking for was right in front of them, but they couldn't reach for it. This feeling was really worrying.