"chapter 25"

Lucifer looked at the magician of light on the ring. The other party was a member of the Magic Association and did not belong to the church system.

At this moment, the other party is a little uneasy, because as we all know, the Holy Son of the Light God Sect is the person who has the deepest attainment of light magic at present. He is the messenger of God, the incarnation of light!

On the ring, the bright magician said stubbornly: "All my actions are in line with the rules of the showdown, why, does the Lord of the Holy Son also teach me a lesson?"

Lucifer looked at him gently, without the slightest hint of anger: "No need to be nervous, no need to be afraid, you are right, as long as you meet the rules of the decisive battle, no one can punish you for it."

The bright magician showed a smug smile.

"It's just." Lucifer continued, "As a magician, to be respected by everyone, you should abide by the unspoken rules of morality, especially the magician of light. Light exists to bring warmth and vitality to all living beings. I Think, the reason why you are stuck in the current state and cannot break through is because you do not understand the essence of light."

He held and stepped on it like this, calling the bright magician a heart, and his face seemed to be very exciting when the palette changed.

He shouted: "I understand, you just don't like me!"

Lucifer looked at him sympathetically: "Your opponent breaks the rules, he will be punished by the association, and you, because of this, are despised by others, is it really worth it?"

The bright magician slammed his staff on the ground: "Since you don't like me, come and fight with me!"

Lucifer sighed softly: "Maybe if you change your temper, more people will support you. Of course a duel can be done, but I want to do it in another way."

"Um?"

Lucifer raised his hands in front of everyone's doubtful eyes and folded them in front of his chest. He bowed his head slightly, showing humility. The holy light was soft and not dazzling, and slowly spread from him.

"Your duel with your opponent frightened everyone. I think it is reasonable to use light to calm the fears of all beings. Let's compete. Who can make more people feel happy and peaceful."

At that moment, Pei Xia thought in a trance that he had seen the Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva who purifies the world. Fortunately, this person and thing full of Western fantasy brought him back to his mind.

Bright Magician: "...Compare it!"

Of course, the final result was Lucifer's victory. After all, no one was more skilled in warming believers than him.

The believers smiled contentedly, and the prince showed a look of amazement and yearning. They couldn't help imitating Lucifer's posture and praying to the gods.

Even at the end, even the magician of light was moved to kneel on the ground and choked and shouted: "I understand, it turns out that this is the meaning of light! Lord Son, I understand! Thank you for your teaching, let me in magic The road to go further can go further, and I will convert to the Guangming Sect from tomorrow!"

However, not everyone in Green Leaf Square surrendered to Lucifer's holy light.

Such as Pei Xia.

He stood behind Lucifer with a dignified expression on his face.

Lucifer slowly turned to look at him, smiling: "Pei Xia, what are you thinking?"

Pei Xia was agitated, and subconsciously blurted out: "Fuck you."