"chapter 9"

The heavy rain was still pouring down outside, and the carefully arranged living room had been completely cluttered, just because a group of rude knights came here.

And now, even the castle owner is going to join the ranks of violence and compete with those unwelcome guests (except Lucifer).

The old butler covered his heart and stood beside him, looking worriedly at Lord Earl Hobson and the black-haired young knight.

God is above, bless the Count to win... God! Lord Earl lost!

When Hobson's sword fell to the ground and Pei Xia's sword rested on his neck, let alone Hobson's face, the servants in the entire castle were stunned.

First of all, let's not say that Earl Hobson is very strong. Just speaking of his identity, how could the servants think that a little knight would really dare to take his face?

But the fact is that Pei Xia really dared.

Pei Xia gasped lightly, her arms steady: "You lost, Lord Count."

The roar of the paladins echoed all around.

In fact, Hobson's strength is comparable to Pei Xia's. The reason why he lost so quickly in this gladiatorial fight was because he wanted to show his heroic appearance in front of Lucifer. to the feet.

The flesh on Hobson's face twitched twice. He stared at Pei Xia gloomily, and after a long silence, he said, "One more time!"

"Lord Count, I am willing to accept the bet." Pei Xia had no plans to accompany him to continue the trouble.

In the end, Hobson still maintained the count's dignity, he sneered and looked at Lucifer with unpredictable eyes: "Okay, since I lost, from now on, I will continue to honor Lucy. Phil is the Son of God."

After he finished speaking, he excused himself to be uncomfortable and went upstairs angrily.

Pei Xia breathed a sigh of relief, put away the sword, and just about to turn around and say something flattering to Lucifer, such as may the God of Light bless you, when he felt a flower in front of his eyes, and a golden man rushed in front of him.

It was Lucifer, who was frowning slightly, with a sad expression on his face, and held Pei Xia's face with both hands.

Being caught off guard so close, Pei Xia suddenly became stupid, and his brain froze for a while, not knowing how to react at all.

Fortunately, Lucifer looked at his face carefully with his blue eyes, and then spoke to break Pei Xia's predicament: "Pei Xia, how are you, are you injured?"

"Please rest assured, Lord Holy Son, there is a slight injury." He clenched his fists and couldn't help but said, "My face is not injured, you can release it."

The magnified beauty of the prosperous age is simply another weapon, which made Pei Xia hold his breath unconsciously and did not dare to offend. The moment Lucifer finally let go of his hand and opened the distance, Pei Xia could not help but let out a sigh of relief.

But then, his arm was pulled by Lucifer.

"Let me see." Lucifer stared at the scratch with a few bloodshots on it, and said solemnly, "Pei Xia, don't touch heavy objects again today!"

Pei Xia was stunned: "This injury..." Isn't it? ? !

"No!" Lucifer raised a finger to his mouth with a worried look on his face, "Pei Xia, this is the injury you suffered for me, and I must be responsible for you!"

Pei Xia: "..." Why does it feel strange.

Before he could figure it out, Lucifer took Pei Xia's hand and started walking upstairs. He strode a meteor, and the soft white hem fluttered like butterfly wings. Pei Xia couldn't help being pulled by him and staggered away. stand up.