"chapter 6"

As soon as the words Lord Saint Son came out, the weak girl and the man on horseback were both startled.

Earl Hobson, headed, wiped the rain on his face and looked at it carefully. He was stunned to find that the armor and carriage of these knights really had the emblem of the Light God Cult.

It seemed that the knight at the head was not wearing armor, bare feet, with bright honey-colored eyes under his short black hair. He sat astride the black horse, and the hand holding the sword was always in a position where he could draw the sword immediately.

The torrential rain slammed on him, but his expression remained firm and unshakable.

Behind him, the door curtain of the carriage was lifted, and a moving magnetic voice asked, "What happened?"

Pei Xia immediately reported to him what she had seen.

"Lord Lucifer." Earl Hobson took off the hat on his head, he still sat on the horse, and bowed gracefully to the carriage, "The next is the master of the Hobson family, I think it is Your knight has misunderstood, this woman is a servant of my manor, she stole precious jewelry and fled, and she just came out to arrest the thief in person."

"No!" The girl, who was about seventeen or eighteen years old, sat on the muddy ground, her clothes were dyed black, she said angrily, "I'm not a thief, I'm just an ordinary servant!"

The girl cried and told her fears. She said that in Lord Hobson's manor, maids were often missing. Last night, she accidentally saw a **** body being carried away, so she escaped in panic.

"you are lying!"

Hobson's servant didn't wait for the girl to finish, and suddenly raised the bow and arrow at her, Pei Xia's eyes dimmed, his long legs hooked on the saddle and leaned out with a sword to split the arrow.

"Please don't be rude in front of Lord Saint Son." Pei Xia said seriously.

Hobson grabbed the reins and squinted slightly: "Humph." At first glance, he looked very dissatisfied.

Pei Xia silently sympathized with him in her heart: she is so cold now, so don't change when she meets Lucifer.

The man in the carriage chuckled and said, "Since the two of you have their own opinions, we will judge after the investigation. Just right, Lord Earl Hobson, I will wait for the thought of borrowing your site for a few days. permit?"

"Naturally." Hobson also laughed, "The Holy Son of the Light God Cult is here, how can I not welcome it, but this woman, I have to take it back."

"Lord Count." Lucifer said warmly, "I think it is more appropriate to leave her in our custody, what do you think?"

"Master Holy Son wants to interfere in my housework?" Hobson expressed his displeasure bluntly. He said in a grim voice, "This is not something that the God of Light should be in charge of!"

Pei Xia watched the two arguing silently. Earl Hobson is not a believer of the Light God Cult, and he has not seen Lucifer yet. What should I say...

He quietly looked at the carriage behind him and wanted to say something to Lucifer: Show your face and everything will be settled!

Earl Hobson was very unhappy, but Lucifer didn't look angry at all. He still said calmly: "She is asking us for help, and she is asking the God of Light for help. God will not forget his believers. , Lord Count, if you insist on doing this, we can only obey God's will to save the believers."

It's a threat, a threat! Hobson gritted his teeth and glared at the carriage in front of him. His angry gaze could not wait to rush in through the door curtain and chop Lucifer to pieces.