"chapter 59"

Pei Xia was sitting on Lucifer's lap, and the spirit of the spirits came up, and it made him dizzy and fluttering. Unbearable strange feeling.

He knew that this was his interest, and his desire was surging!

At this moment, he looked at Lucifer affectionately, pinched his chin, and lowered his head to kiss him.

As a result, Lucifer suddenly did not know what to do, and put out a hand against his mouth, preventing him from kissing.

Lucifer frowned, seemed unhappy, and looked a little excited: "You repeat what you just said."

Pei Xia is drunk, and the drunken brain is not his own. He thought about it and repeated it honestly: "Feifei is soft and delicate, not my type at all, but it doesn't matter, for you, I am willing to change !"

After speaking, he shyly pursed his lips and smiled, and said, "I'm ready!"

Lucifer's hands trembled with anger: "Didn't you say that you like pure, innocent, soft and cute types the most?"

Pei Xia's mind couldn't connect Lucifer's reaction with the possible consequences. He was in a state of hearing what he heard, so Lucifer's problem was just a problem, so he looked innocently. Lucifer replied:

"I lied to you."

I lied to you...

lied to you...

cheat……

Lucifer stared at him wordlessly, and Pei Xia looked back at him with a smirk.

His eyes reddened by alcohol were glowing with hazy water. He was innocent and innocent. Pei Xia couldn't help yawning. Then he shook his body and went to kiss Lucifer again.

Lucifer pressed against his lips, so angry that he could not speak, he slowly raised his hand to hold his temple, and took a deep breath.

Seeing that Pei Xia couldn't break through his defense line for a while, he was a little depressed and a little anxious. After all, a man, he would be very impulsive when he felt it.

The two were lovers again, and he was planning to do something logical. He didn't think much about it, he just grabbed Lucifer's hand that was in front of his mouth and kissed him twice.

After the kiss, he frowned, thought about it, and smiled: "It's really fragrant!"

Lucifer, who was so angry that his liver hurt: "..."

Pei Xia looked at him, smiled innocently, and rubbed against his leg.

Lucifer's lips trembled as he gritted his teeth and asked, "You lied to me."

Pei Xia, you

How many lies has been told by a superficially honest little liar? Lucifer didn't believe anyone, and never thought that Pei Xia would lie!

Especially, in this kind of thing.

He suddenly stretched out an arm, wrapped it behind Pei Xia's waist, and pressed it into his arms. Pei Xia, who had been rubbing against his leg, was dishonest, and was forced to stick very close to him, almost to the point of his face. Face.

Pei Xia was stunned for a moment, and after seeing the magnified beauty in front of her, her eyes twitched, her mouth pouted, and she kissed him on the face.

Lucifer wrapped one hand around his waist, the other raised his hand and shook his face lightly, with a little anger and faint helplessness on his face, his eyes narrowed slightly revealing a dangerous aura. :

"Tell me, what type do you like?"

The unresponsive Pei Xia couldn't receive Lucifer's threat at all. He thought for a while and enthusiastically shared his preferences with Lucifer: "The type I like... um, Ryan!"