"chapter 48"

Xettis's face turned white: "You, you... Human beings are so scary!"

"Shetis, come back with me, it's very dangerous here!" Prince Harry took a step forward anxiously.

"No, don't come here!"

Xettis screamed, rushed forward, and took the initiative to put his neck on the edge of Pei Xia's sword.

Pei Xia: "…"

Even though he saw a lot of chaos, Lucifer, who was still calm, wiped his mouth with a napkin: "Tell me slowly, what happened?"

Chetis whimpered: "The human world is too scary, I want to go back to the demon world!"

He was just a little succubus who wanted to eat and drink with beauty, but suddenly he found that he had been hit, and there was one in his stomach - it was terrible! Mom, why didn't you remind me of this when you sent me to the world!

"Oh? What's the matter?"

Shetties covered her face in grief and was speechless, too embarrassing, too embarrassing for the succubus!

Prince Harry was more excited than him: "Shettis, how can you be so ruthless, are you going to abandon me with our children?!"

Xettis excitedly sent his neck to Pei Xia's sword again: "Don't come here, or I'll kill myself!"

Harry was nervous and worried: "Okay, calm down, I won't go."

Pei Xia, who was clearly threatening with a sword, but was inexplicably used by Shetis, was a little puzzled. He couldn't help but lowered his head and said, "Child? What child? Are you not a succubus?"

Shetis looked up, glared at him angrily and said, "Harry Harry has already told me that the fruit of life is taken from you! You have a big belly, how dare you pretend to be stupid?! No, why do you guys They all grow so fast...??"

Pei Xia suddenly realized that it was Prince Harry Harry who stole the fruit of his life. Immediately, he looked at Schettis with sympathy: "Because, what we have in our stomachs is fake."

Shelly: "…"

Pei Xia looked at Prince Harry angrily again: "His Royal Highness, how can you steal!"

Prince Harry didn't dare to look at them with a guilty conscience: "Oh my **** of light, I just, just want to save our love!"

Pei Xia: "…"

Lucifer coughed lightly and said, "Okay, let's talk about the theft of His Royal Highness. Succubus, why do you dare to come to me?"

Shetties said sadly: "Here, only you can resist Harry, and I haven't killed anyone yet."

Lucifer: "Oh?"

Chetis looked at him cautiously: "Well, aren't you dead..."

Lucifer didn't smile.

Shettis wiped her tears and said, "Please, send me back to the devil world, I will never dare to come to the world again!"

Prince Harry pierced his heart and screamed: "No, Cher, have you forgotten our love!"

Shelly: "Go away!!"

Lucifer smiled and said, "It's not impossible to send you back."

Shetties nodded in a pecking manner: "Mmmmmmm!"

"But you always have to pay a price, don't you?" Lord Holy Son seemed extra sweet and gentle even when he said this.

"What's the price?" Shettis wiped her tears and looked at him with hazy eyes. At this moment, looking at Lucifer through her tears, he seemed to see the holy light on him.