"chapter 39"

The moment he saw Lucifer, Pei Xia's heart skipped a beat unconsciously, and then he felt that something was wrong.

When did Lucifer come out? How much has he heard? I didn't say anything I shouldn't have said...

Pei Xia was very nervous, and greeted Lucifer stiffly: "Sir, are you hungry, your subordinates will go up."

He grabbed the vine and climbed up the tree flexibly. At this time, Lucifer had walked into the tree house and sat at the table.

He put his elbows and put his hands under his chin, his eyes looking at Pei Xia were very meaningful, the smile on the corner of his lips was just habitually hanging, and the whole person showed a slightly depressed state.

He wasn't happy, but he didn't seem to be angry either, and Pei Xia couldn't guess what was wrong with him.

Could it be... because of discovering Sophia's sexuality? Lucifer is so terrifyingly terrifying!

Pei Xia put the rich fruit plate in front of him and whispered, "Master Holy Son, please eat something."

"Not urgent."

Lucifer slowly sat up straight, his eyes narrowed slightly: "Pei Xia, just now, you and His Royal Highness Sophia..."

Pei Xia was shocked and blurted out: "I have nothing to do with him!"

Lucifer reached out and squeezed a small cherry tomato, and put it into his mouth gracefully. The bright red was swallowed by the light pink. He narrowed his eyes in enjoyment, and said quietly: "Yes, but how do I listen to Sophia? What does Your Highness mean, is it interested in you?"

"The subordinate strictly refused, guaranteeing that a heart belongs only to the God of Light!"

"Pfft." Lucifer seemed to be amused by him. He raised his hand and inserted five fingers into the smooth hair. This treehouse full of natural amorous feelings was also reflected by him as if it were a grand palace. .

"You promised him that he would consider it." Lucifer stated.

Pei Xia suddenly broke out in a cold sweat: "That's just a polite word not to make Her Royal Highness Sophia feel too embarrassed. In fact, my subordinates have absolutely no other thoughts!"

He made his expression very serious to show his sincerity, but Lucifer was not moved by it, so he couldn't tell whether he believed it or not.

Pei Xia was heartbroken and continued: "Since I joined the Light God Sect and accepted your teachings, I have regarded the gods as the object of my life. Cough, ah Guangming, you are the beginning of everything. At the beginning of the growth of all things, the **** of light came to the earth. , he taught the foolish people..."

"Peixia." Lucifer interrupted him suddenly.

Unexpectedly, he suddenly got up, put his elbows on the table, and leaned forward. He actually crossed half of the table and came to Pei Xia at close range.

Pei Xia was startled by Lucifer who suddenly stepped forward, opened his mouth slightly, and before he recovered, he felt something cool on his lips.

It turned out that Lucifer squeezed a cherry tomatoes with his slender fingers and stuffed it into his mouth.

Pei Xia bit it subconsciously, and the juice burst into his mouth, sweet and sour, and at the same time accidentally splashed on Lucifer's fingertips.

He slowly rubbed his juicy fingertips on Pei Xia's lips, as if wiping his hands, with another strange and ambiguous aura.

So close... so close!

Pei Xia froze with the cherry tomatoes in her mouth, not daring to move, feeling that her lips were trembling.