"chapter 33"

Faced with this ending, Lucifer seemed very "sad". He walked over to Prince Harry, who kept coughing, and handed him the napkin.

Then he looked at the big tonic soup in his bowl, and put his hands in front of him, he frowned slightly and shook his head, and he said, full of emotion:

"Ah, why did it become like this, Pei Xia... It's such a pity, but please believe that I have accepted your wishes."

Pei Xia hurriedly waved his hand and stepped forward to help clear the table: "Please don't say that, Lord Holy Son, there are still some in the pot, and I'll send you a new one!"

"…"

Lucifer's body swayed suddenly, and he staggered onto the sofa, his head drooping slightly.

"Master Holy Son?!"

Pei Xia didn't care about Prince Harry, so he walked over quickly, bent his knees and squatted beside Lucifer, and looked at him carefully.

Through his long soft and drooping hair, Pei Xia saw tears in Lucifer's eyes, raised a hand to lightly cover his lips, his eyes were sad and unbearable: "Pei Xia, actually..."

"What's wrong with you, Lord Holy Son? Is there something wrong with you!"

Lucifer sighed and said, "Actually, I have always had the heart to eat animal meat."

He folded his hands and looked up at the sky in the distance like a prayer, as if praying for an unknown soul that passed away:

"I pray for cattle and sheep every day, because they sacrificed their lives! However, even so, I still feel guilty when eating meat. Especially animals of other races, I really can't bear to swallow their lives! "

The kind-hearted and soft-hearted Lord Saint Son turned around and reached out to hold Pei Xia's hand. The icy, trembling hand perfectly conveyed his guilt and pain to Pei Xia.

Lucifer sighed and shook his head, his long hair swaying like golden tassels: "Pei Xia, my heart hurts so badly! I'm sorry, I may not be able to... eat the big meal you prepared for me. Make up the soup."

The more he spoke, the weaker he became. At the moment when the last word fell, a crystal teardrop slowly fell from the corner of his eyes, along the white and tender cheeks, to the chin, and finally fell onto Pei Xia's hand.

Pei Xia couldn't help being shocked, he held his hand instead, moved and speechless.

I was moved because Lucifer had such a problem, but he endured it in front of him, and even drank all the old tonic soup!

Speechless because... I didn't expect Lucifer's heart to be so fragile. However, it is no wonder that he refused to kill.

Pei Xia sighed that he still needs to continue to explore his heart.

Pei Xia held Lucifer's hand tightly and said, "I understand, Lord Holy Son, you are too kind and soft-hearted. I didn't notice that it was my dereliction of duty. From now on, I will definitely not do this again. A mistake!"

"Um."

In the dim and warm afternoon sun, the Son and his knight held hands with each other, and the eyes they looked at each other were so full of sincerity, so rich in emotion.

He is really a kind man, although he is a bit hypocritical and weak, but at least his heart is as beautiful as his face...

Pei Xia looked at his blue eyes like the sea and couldn't help thinking about it.

"Cough, cough, cough!"

Prince Harry's coughing made the two look at each other, Pei Xia suddenly let go of Lucifer's hand, and his heart skipped a beat. Syphil moved to Prince Harry.