"chapter 61"

"Fifi!"

"…"

Lucifer blocked Pei Xia's mouth, preventing him from speaking.

This guy who first tasted the forbidden fruit and indulged in pleasure without restraint, didn't realize what the consequences would be if he continued.

Lucifer thought, perhaps, he indulged him too much, using light magic to relieve his discomfort and make up for his energy, so that the paladin thought his body could bear more.

The beautiful and pure Son of God is actually very bad-hearted. After being choked a few times by the cute and irritating knight, he decides to quietly teach him a lesson.

So he let go of his mouth, and let Pei Xia go about his daily activities as if nothing had happened. In the middle of the night, he began to fulfill his promise to do it one more time.

That night, he did not cast light magic on Pei Xia, so in the middle of the night, his paladin began to cry.

The next day, Pei Xia huddled under the quilt, her eyes were red and swollen, and she couldn't get out of bed. Another beautiful summer day after arriving in Post City was wasted by the two of them.

Lucifer sat on the edge of the bed, smiled and pointed out the tip of Pei Xia's nose: "What do you call me?"

Pei Xia said angrily, "Lucifer!"

Lucifer pinched his cheek and shook it: "Angry?"

The paladin, who was tightly wrapped in the quilt, glanced at him, then grabbed the pillow to block his face, preventing Lucifer from grabbing his face.

"Also...it's not that serious, it just hurts a bit."

His whole body was sore, and there were red marks and marks everywhere, and he didn't even look at himself.

"Really." Lucifer said with a smile, "I thought you were so excited, you should be fine."

Pei Xia: "...Of course it's fine!" The raised voice turned lower after saying four words, and said shyly, "But, it doesn't mean it's not uncomfortable... Phil-cough, Phil! Too cool..."

Phil? In short, they are stronger than Feifei.

Lucifer reached out and took away the pillow that Pei Xia had placed in front of his face, then put his hands on his shoulders and made him half-sit up.

Pei Xia looked at him hesitantly, resisting with the slightest trace, and didn't really want to continue: "Isn't it okay to call Phil?"

"Can."

Pei Xia breathed a sigh of relief, and was gently kissed by Lucifer. The kiss was very gentle, and the soft lips touched together like cotton candy.

Pei Xia was so dazzled that she felt the kiss and breath of her lover, the faint scent of roses.

Almost soaking him, warm rays of light enveloped his body, exhaustion, soreness, redness... all disappeared little by little.

In the end he got his cure.

After the kiss, Lucifer picked up his chin and scratched gently as if teasing a cat. He fondled him and smiled: "You have to remember this time, otherwise, it will not be like this in the future. I'll let you go easily."

Pei Xia bowed his head and nodded obediently. In fact, he forgot the pain when he healed the scar, and began to think about the next time in his heart.

Phil... Fifi! Feifei is so naive and simple. Anyway, she will be cured in the future. Isn't the initiative in her own hands?