"chapter 67"

Under the surveillance of Lucifer, the two big demons fought desperately. In the end, Eldora, who lived longer, prevailed. He evolved into a dark new demon with almost a substance, and then confronted Lucifer. Er knelt down deeply.

"It's over." Pei Xia grabbed Lucifer's arm nervously.

If it was before, Pei Xia would have no hesitation that Lucifer would purify this demon into ashes, but now, after knowing his true identity, Pei Xia is not sure.

Pei Xia had no idea what he wanted to do, what he wanted, and which side he was on.

But fortunately, Lucifer seems to be addicted to being a saint, and has no plans to tear his disguise in front of others now.

The soft radiance illuminated the entire ice cave, and the divine power seemed to dispel everything. Eldora screamed and turned into flying smoke, blending with the darkness in the hidden corner.

If Lucifer hadn't laughed and said a word in Pei Xia's ear, Pei Xia would have almost been deceived by this mighty picture of light overcoming darkness, thinking that Lucifer was still the holy son he followed wholeheartedly. .

"Pei Xia, he witnessed us being honest with each other, so let him stay and become a souvenir of our love."

Pei Xia: "..."

However, at this moment, apart from Pei Xia, there is no other person to bear this secret and terrifying truth with him.

Nord Nordson came over and bowed deeply to express his gratitude to Lucifer, the holy son of the cult of light. The subdued expression expressed his sincerity to Lucifer.

Pei Xia was finally let go, and he slid down from Lucifer's legs, watching with a dignified and hypocritical smile on Lucifer's face.

After that, Nordnoson controlled the unconscious Nogia and went out to call a lot of guards to help rescue the innocent girls trapped in the ice cave.

The girls had their hands tied behind their backs, and their mouths were covered with sackcloth. Northam ran to Rebe's side for the first time, carefully took off the cloth in her mouth, and hugged her with a face full of guilt.

"Rebei, I'm sorry, it's all my fault!"

Rui Bei, who had already been kidnapped, was very calm: "This is your father's fault, Second Highness, can you let me go?"

Northam: "No, I'll never let you go again!"

Rebey was very puzzled. She first expressed her thanks to Pei Xia and Lucifer through Northam's shoulder, and then asked Northam: "Why? I have nothing to do with you."

Northam collapsed: "Because I like you, you know!"

"Of course, but I have already rejected you." As early as last spring, before Rebey was captured, she had already rejected Northam.

Northam raised his hand and scratched his hair, and said painfully: "But I still like you! Rebe, how can you give me a chance."

Rebei thought for a while: "I prefer gentle people of the opposite sex, such as His Highness Nord, His Excellency Pei Xia, and Lord Saint Son."

Northam: "..."

These girls have been arrested for different periods of time. Fortunately, because they needed to take their lives together at the last moment, none of them suffered irreparable damage.

They will be taken out to accept the kingdom's compensation and assistance, these things do not need Lucifer, Peixia and others to bother.

...