"chapter 24"

Pei Xia shook his body worriedly: "Lord Lucy, how are you!"

Oops, the male protagonist will not have an accident!

Pei Xia was in a turbulent mood. He raised his head and looked to the side, and saw that the people around him were looking at him with surprise and inquiry. He suddenly remembered that Lucifer's veil was burned, and there was a risk of being recognized!

The weak Lord Saint Child was leaning against Pei Xia's arms with his eyes closed and motionless. Pei Xia raised his hand and put it under his nose, feeling the breath before heaving a sigh of relief.

Very good, breathing smoothly, it seems that it will not die easily!

So he put a force on his hands, and simply hugged Lucifer horizontally, and asked Lucifer to bury his face in his arms, so as to block the eyes of outsiders.

But he can't let others discover his true identity, otherwise, it would be too miserable to be killed by the believers without being killed by the forbidden technique.

Lucifer, who had tried to deceive him many times, closed his eyes. He never expected that this goal would be achieved in front of thousands of people.

"Hey, are you alright!" Several luxuriously dressed guards stood out from the crowd, shouting loudly towards them.

Pei Xia frowned and said, "How could it be okay, who are you? The guards in the city? I want to complain that the magician over there uses magic to harm civilians!"

"We are not the guards in the city." The other party shook the sign on the armor proudly, "We are the personal guards of the Grand Prince Sumy Agada!"

Pei Xia raised her eyebrows, isn't it a coincidence?

The other party continued: "Don't worry, we have sent someone to inform the Magic Association and the guards. Hey, are the people over there seriously injured? Our prince is kind-hearted and willing to help heal for free!"

Pei Xia pondered for a moment, thinking that Lucifer was in a coma now, but originally, he was not injured and comatose, so he should get to know the eldest prince. If he took Lucifer back directly, wouldn't he miss another plot?

So Pei Xia stretched her arms and walked over there with Lucifer in her arms.

The crowd gave way and pointed. On the ring, the fire magician knelt down on the ground and panted like a dead dog, while the light magician opposite him was full of arrogance and disdain. After watching the game, a noble prince became reluctantly arrogant but was actually uneasy.

Harry, the prince of Sumer-Agada, stood up. He has the same golden hair as Lucifer, but his short hair is lighter in color. Under the bright sunlight, it is easy to be seen at a glance. Thought it was silver.

Hari Hari graciously ordered his own magical guards to heal Lucifer. Pei Xia hugged Lucifer and reluctantly bowed to Hari Hari to perform a hasty etiquette.

"Thank you very much for your kindness."

The magic guard is also a magician of light. He looked at Pei Xia: "Please put the wounded down."

Thinking of Lucifer's face that was uncovered, Pei Xia smiled awkwardly and said, "It doesn't have to be, it's fine."

The magic guard looked at him strangely: "You are like this, I can't check his injury."

Pei Xia hurriedly said, "Lord Lu Xi has no trauma, he just lost his strength."

"No wonder." The magic guard said solemnly, "I found out when your Excellency came forward and used light magic to resist the fire ban. The light magic used by your Excellency is very powerful. admirable!"