"chalter 30"

Because penguins are Antarctic animals!"

Moreover, the penguin held by the bearded gentleman is not exactly the same as a normal penguin. It is petite and obviously cute, and its skin is black and smooth. It has a pair of big and cute at first glance, but thief eyes and flat eyes. Flat yellow mouth.

Cute, but still suspicious!

Lucifer frowned, "Penguin? Antarctica?"

Wait, does this world have an Antarctic? Pei Xia thought for a while and said firmly, "Yes! Penguins are creatures that live in the world of ice and snow. There is definitely a conspiracy when they appear here!"

Lucifer looked at him with a subtle look: "Pei Xia, you know a lot."

Pei Xia blushed: "You are too good! Lord Holy Son, what should we do now?"

Lucifer thought for a while and said, "I don't know if the penguin you mentioned is the same as it. In fact, the name of this kind of demon is the black-hearted goose demon. Man becomes his slave and uses them to steal money."

"This kind of demon only likes money, it's really maverick." Pei Xia was very surprised.

"No, in fact, after the person bewitched by him finally exhausts all the money, the soul will be eaten and become a part of it, so the black-hearted goose demon is getting stronger and more greedy, to kill it, it must be When it wasn't strong enough."

Pei Xia asked solemnly, "Then what do you think is the strength of the black-hearted goose demon in front of you?"

"I'm afraid he has already bewitched a lot of people, but he can still deal with it."

"Do you need me to call some more people?"

"No, this demon is very cunning. If we go now, it is likely to find an abnormal escape."

Lucifer smiled lightly and said, "Get ready my knight."

Pei Xia was stunned for a moment, and when he understood, he nodded and placed his hand on the hilt of the sword inadvertently, maintaining a posture where he could draw the sword at any time.

So, Lucifer and Pei Xia walked towards the bearded gentleman. He was an accountant in the logistics department. Although he was busy at work, he was very happy.

"Hello, sir." Lucifer stood at his desk and greeted him in a very ordinary tone, "My friend and I are the summoned warriors. Do you know when the allowance will be issued?"

The bearded gentleman looked up at him, his happy expression was slightly cold: "I don't know, probably after the war is over."

Lucifer looked at him meaningfully and said, "I heard that this time the allowance is very generous. I'm looking forward to it. I hope there will be no less than a single copper coin."

The bearded gentleman twisted his body, showing a slightly uncomfortable expression.

The black-hearted goose demon disguised as a cute penguin opened his mouth and called softly, "Qian Wu Qian Wu."

So he immediately became assertive again and waved his hand impatiently: "Okay, what's the hurry, it will definitely happen at that time!"

Pei Xia stood behind Lucifer, stunned. He didn't know what a normal penguin called, but he never thought that the black-hearted goose demon even called "Qianqianqian".

Lucifer was not annoyed, he smiled lightly, moved his eyes to the black-hearted goose demon in the arms of the bearded gentleman, and said, "The monster in your arms makes me feel very kind, can you let me touch it? "