14

"Ayaan can I go out with kajal today". she asks him while having breakfast.

"Sure, but make sure to come back before 9:00. Oh, and where are you both going?"

"I'm not sure, kajal didn't tell me much. We're just going out, that's all I know."

"Alright, you can go, but don't eat any junk food or drink cold drinks. And don't forget to take your phone with you. Call me if something happens." Ayaan said with smile.

She smiled and nodded. They finished their breakfast, and Ayaan kissed her head before leaving.

After a few hours, Kajal arrived.

"Hey, let's get ready. We're going to have fun today," Kajal said with a hint of excitement..

"But where are we going? You never tell me where we're going. Even Ayaan asked me about the place" Aashika said with pout. Kajal glared at him giving a pointed look to aashika.

" I totally forgot about it. Aashika Seriously? I'm mad at you. You didn't even tell me you got married. I could have taught you something," Kajal said, rolling her eyes.

"What do you mean? I found out about my marriage at the same time as you."

"Okay, forget about all that. Tell me, how is your husband? Is he smart and handsome?"

Aashika nodded her head And cover her face.

"Someone's being shy. Aashika, you don't have to be shy. Now tell me, did you two kiss? How was your first kiss?"

"He kissed me on my head, and it was good," Aashika said, looking away.

Kajal pinched her cheeks.

"No, not on the head, my baby. I'm talking about here," Kajal said, gesturing towards her lips. "Did he kiss you on the lips? How was that? Let me tell you, my first kiss was amazing."

"But he doesn't kiss me there. Maybe he doesn't like me," Aashika said, looking down. "Wait, but last night he asked me if he could kiss me, but I didn't say anything."

"You idiot! You should have said yes. If I were you, I would have kissed him by grabbing his collar."

"But why would you kiss my husband? Stay away from him. He's mine," Aashika said, glaring at her friend.

"Aashika, that's the exact reason I told you not to take online classes. You know, forget about it. Let's go. We have to go shopping and then to a restaurant.

They both went shopping and had a great time all afternoon until evening when Kajal dropped her off at her gate.

"Aashika, remember what I told you about what to wear and then share. And of course, give him a chance to take it off." With that, kajal left Aashika alone.

"Why would I let him take it off? She's crazy." With that thought, she entered inside.

Ayaan was sitting in the living room, working on his laptop. When he heard the sound of the door unlocking, he turned to look at her.

"I thought you wouldn't be back so soon. What happened?" he asked looking at Aashika's gloomy face.

"We finished early."  She looked into his eyes, then her gaze fell on his lips. She remembered what Kajal had said to her.

Ayaan watched her staring at his lips for a moment.

"So, did you have a good time today?" he asked. She didn't respond, instead, she grabbed his collar and brought his face closer. She quickly kissed him and stepped back, leaving him in shock.

"Did you feel anything?" Aashika asked, bringing him back to reality.

"What did you say?" he asked to confirm if he heard her correctly.

"Did you feel anything?" she repeated.

"Aashi, did you feel anything?" he questioned back.

"Yes, I felt like my heart would explode." She answered quietly.

"If your heart explodes just from this, then what will you do in the future?" he muttered.

"Did you say something?" she asked, and he just glared at her.

"Who told you to do that?" Ayaan asked seriously knowing she can't just come up with this.

"Kajal told me about kissing, and when I said I hadn't done it, she told me her first kiss was amazing."

"You don't have to kiss me just because someone mentioned it, Aashi baby. You can't just do anything without using your mind. " Ayaan said and put his hand on her shoulder.

"You don't like it, right? You don't even like me," she said with tears in her eyes.

He embraced her in his arms. "I never said that. Okay, tell me if you want me to kiss you."

She nodded her head, in the next second he pinned her against the wall, bringing his lips closer to hers. He kissed her, but there was no response from her. He broke the kiss and looked at her.

"Kiss me back, idiot," he said, kissing her again. But once again, there was no response. He looked at her. "I don't know... I mean, I don't know how you're doing that." She said shuttering

"I know you don't know. Just follow my lead," he said, kissing her again. This time, Aashika tried to kiss him back, but the kiss broke again and again.

Ayaan laughed out loud and rested his head on her shoulder. "Now tell me how you feel," he asked, smiling.

"Weird," she said, looking away.

"Okay, good weird or bad?" Ayaan asked, trying to make her look at him.

"Good one... Don't ask. You were working, why don't you go back to your work? I'm going to take a bath," she said, about to run away.

Ayaan held her hand and pulled her back. "Are you mad? You're not taking a bath right now. It's cold , and you just came from outside."

"I will take a hot shower, let me go," Aashika said, trying to free herself.

"Aashi, you'll get sick again. And don't take a shower with water that's too hot, it can cause itching. You told me you feel itchy, right?"

"Yes, yes, I will. At least let me change, leave my hand."

"Okay, but come fast and also bring your books. I'm calling Daksh bhaiya. I told him to come here because you don't go to him."

"No, don't call him, please. I'll just study by myself."

"No, you don't have to. I'll be there, Aashi. You don't have to worry. Just go and change if you want."

After a few minutes, Aashika came back wearing a loose shirt.

"You're wearing t-shirts or vice-versa," Ayaan said, smiling at her.

"Ayaan, don't call him," she replied.

"I already called him, and he's coming in a minute. Deepak is also on his way," Ayaan informed her.

"Why do you like him so much?" Ayaan asked with little jealousy.

"Because he's the best," she said, sitting beside him and bouncing her knees.

He placed his hand on her knee to stop it from bouncing.

"Aashi, why don't you put on some warm clothes? You look like you're going to sleep," Ayaan suggested.

"I want to sleep. I don't want to study right now. He scolds me too much. Only Deepak Bhaiya doesn't scold any student other than him. Every teacher scolds everyone, but it doesn't bother me because I'm not bad in their subject. Why does Daksh Bhaiya have to teach math and account subjects?" Aashika explained.

She was in the middle of talking when the doorbell rang.

"Don't open it, Ayaan, please," she said, looking at him.

He smiled and went to the door, where Daksh and Deepak entered.