24

Ayaan came to bed and hugged her while turning TV on.

"Ayaan, it's burning."

"It will be ok in a minute, why don't you focus on TV. We are going to watch horror movies, it will be fun."

She looks towards the movie, there comes a ghost face, she jumps due to fear and hugs ayaan tightly.

"Ayaan, I don't want to watch any movie turn off the TV." "

Ayaan started laughing looking at her.

"Don't worry, I'm here, nothing will happen."

"Noo I'm...

Ayaan cut her off in between by placing kisses on her cheeks.

"Y.... You... Your phone is ringing, look."

"Let's pause the movie then for a minute only. "

AYAAN

I was talking to maa on call but I think aashi will be upset with the news.

"Aashi listen maa called me just now to inform me that mom is going to her hometown with dad, so kanak is going to stay here for some week." "

"What ayaan"  she looked at me with wide eyes."

"Ayaan, but you know she doesn't like me, but she is your sister..." "

"Aashi, I think you both should talk, you both can be a best friend.""

"Ayaan, she doesn't like me."

"She doesn't hate you, keep it in your mind, ok, so you want to continue the movie."

I never wanted to watch this movie. " She said, under her breath."

"But I want how can you be so scared of ghosts don't you know at night after three, they wonder around here."I was just holding back, my laugh.She looked at me with her wide eyes.

"Don't joke, you know I'm not scared ."

"Then let's see, we first watch this movie, then you will go downstairs and bring a glass of water for me."

"Ayaan, I'm not doing anything stupid like this if you are an idiot that doesn't mean everyone is like you." She said, and held her blanket tightly."

"OK enough, let's watch a movie." Tomorrow kanak will come so I have to be extra careful around her."

"Whatever she said, rolling her eyes ."

Like this we watched the movie and slept afterwards.
.

.

.

In the morning kanak arrived three of them were sitting on dinning table  having breakfast.

"Bhai, don't tell me she doesn't know how to cook...I don't know what you see in her that you marry her."

"Kanak, how about you keep your voice down. I don't want any disobedience from anyone here, otherwise no one will be worse than me. " Ayaan said glaring at  kanak.

"Yes, yes, you will take her side now and can't see other people beside her. " Kanak said in mocking tone

Ayaan slammed his fist on the table and went from there taking his car keys.

Aashika was listening to all of this quietly.

"It all happens because of you , you are making my brother go against me but one thing keep in mind he will never love a person like you childish and immature do you even know anything other than crying. " Saying all of these she also leaves from there for college living Aashika alone.