18

"Aashi really stop scratching yourself, you told in morning it's alright now why are you doing this now." He scolde her.

"Ayaan what I can do if  there water don't suit me." she said rolling her eyes.
He grab her hand and pull her to his lap.

"Then what should I do. " He said kissing her neck.

"Ayaan...... What are you..
"Shh" he said and lay down with aashika on him.

He put his lips on her and start to kiss her after a second aashika  copy him closing her eyes.
He put his hand on her waist she look at him but when her eyes met his she avoid it and make herself free from his grip.

"A.. Ayaan you want tea of course you want I will just make it and come with it you wait". She said and try to run from there.
As she put her foot on floor she grab her ankel and sit on floor.

"Hey who told you to run like that idiot.
Wait let me see."

"No it's nothing it's fine I will come I want to have tea and you also want it right.
Let me make it." She said standing up.

"Aashi what happen to you ok if you want to have tea I will make it you don't have to run here and there and of course you don't have to avoid my eyes."

"Are you perhaps doing it because of kiss.  we have kiss before to are you perhaps feeling hot ". He whisper in her ear slowly.

She shake her head quickly

"Aashi can i get a verbal respons."

" i actually want to have tea. "

"There is no tea left we have to go to shopping for this." Said ayaan picking her up and taking her to kitchen.

"Then will you also bring packet of chocolate and toffees when you go for shopping."

Yes in your dreams ok tell me what you want other then tea, do you want green tea we have it.

Have it your self don't even think about giving me something that teastless.

Ok then milk?

No she said shaking her head.

Juice?

No she again shake her head.

Coffee?

No I want tea she said making pout.

Aashi why don't you have something else for now we can go for shopping once your foot is fine huh.

Then let's go now she get down from the countertop .
He take her by her arm and again put her back.

We are not going now I clearly told you that.
Just choose from the alternative I give or or you are getting nothing.

I want nothing then she yell and look elsewhere.

Happy then shy then cute and now angry why are you having mood swings.
Ok you wait here let me bring some tea bags from babhi just don't walk.
And trust me if you walk then your pain will increase which we don't want right.
He said and picking her and putting her on bed.

I'm not that hurt that you have to carry me.

You know if you don't take good care of it and keep walking  it can hurt like hell.

You stay I will be back in just some minutes.

Don't go or taking me with you she said .

He smile looking at her and ruffle her hair.

Don't do it leave it I don't want anything she stop in middle and look at her she receive message from her friend.

You can go and come fast.

Who you are talking with he said trying to take her phn from her.

No one don't do it just go and come with tea.

Ok miss he went from there rolling his eyes
After some minutes he come back holding tea from them.

She was still engaged in messaging that she don't feel any presence.

Ayaan go to different side and look at her message.
She and kajal both were bitching about kanak and making plan to take revenge.

He take her phone from her and look at her beinging angry.

What the hell why are you unnecessarily looking for drama .
I'm telling you if you cause any drama in college again no one I mean no one will be worst then me did you understand.

She without giving any reply turn to different side taking her tea.

And start watching movie.

Are you avoiding me listen aashi don't do anything stupid and if you did even after me telling you don't then you will face the consequences and I will kot save you keep it in your mind.

So you are telling me she can do anything because she is your sister and I can't because I'm nothing.

You clearly know I don't said anything like that.

You did last time she pour water on me and you don't do anything...... Leave it I'm going out with my friend.

He grab her hand and pull her back on bed.
If I said you are not going out then you have to follow it you are not going out don't you see your foot is already hurt why can't you listen once.

Why are you beinging rude with me without any reason.

Really aashi you were planning on taking God know what revenge with kanak and you are telling me why I'm angry.

He close his eyes to calm himself and look at her look aashi if she did something then tell me last time also daksh bhaiya talk with her when she pour water on you he even warne her.

Tell me did something happen again he ask in sweet voice.

She sit on his lap encircle her hand around his neck and put his face on his chest shaking her head.

Then why you this little brain planing these evil ideas. He said rubbing her back

She don't said anything just hug him tightly.

You just have to just tell me if something happen don't plan anything which will cause you trouble.

Kanak di don't like me she said

Don't talk like that she is sweet once you both get along you will get to know.
We will go to meet your mother this weekend ok are you happy now.

Really you are the best she said and hug him again.