32

I come to aashika room and close the door from inside.

"Aashi baby why are you crying". I said wiping her tears.

"Ayaan they make fun of me all the time I don't want to go there."

"Ok listen first stop crying I promise I will be with you all the time and we will come back after an hour we will not stay there." I said kissing her head .
She wrap her hand around me.

"Ayaan even if didi come back you won't leave me right."

"What are you talking about aashi I love you and that's the truth I will never leave you for anyone."

"Ok" Saying that she hug me more tightly.

"Let's go down stairs mom must be feeling bad we don't talk to elders like this."

"You are not my dad don't talk like that." Aashika said rolling her eyes.

"But you are my baby you don't have enough knowledge and you act childish what I'm suppose to do then."

She hit me with her fist which make me laugh out loudly.

"Aashi we don't hit elders."

"You are not elder you are my husband."

"But apparently we have almost nine or ten years gap." Ayaan said counting their age.

She look at me shocked with wide eyes.

"Really" she ask me.

"Yes" I said truthfully.

"I know that already old man." She said laughing. "Just don't die before me". She said. I hit her head and she give me a glare which I gracefully return.

"Don't talk rubbish let's go downstairs."

"Ok dad" she said and roll her eyes.

"Ayaan" she said and point her finger towards her lips.

"What" I ask her which make her sigh.

"Kiss me" she said and bring her lips towards mine .

I move back while smiling "nope first let's go downstairs then I will think about it "

"Ayaan please I'm not going down then."

I look at her and then her lips.

..

He take her lower lips between her and start to kiss her lovingly aashika kiss him back but as ayaan increase his pace aashika stop and grab his shirt.

He break the kiss and look at her.

"Why did you stop, were you out of your breathe you should have stopped me." He said her concern.

" Actually .... She look here and there and then start looking at floor.

"Love tell me what happen was it too much." He said and remove her hairs flips from her face.

Actually you increase your pace and if I try to reciprocal then kiss would have  broken. She said hiding her face with her palm.

"Why are you so cute and don't hide your face.

"I still don't want to go to my aunt house." She said with pout.

"Let's go"  Ayaan said and take her hand I he take her towards leaving room where mom was watching some tv show.

"She is ready to go" Ayaan said to mom because aashika won't say it.

"I see ayaan you are really good for her ". Mom said looking at ayaan and then aashika.