81

AASHIKA....

Ayaan kept looking at me in every second I know I shouldn't have mix something in his drink or I should say strong drink he must be drunk too right now.

He sat down beside me erasing the distance between us.

"Aashi you are looking more beautiful today that i'm thinking about eating you don't look delicious baby " He whisper in  my ears.

"Now why the hell on earth I'm nervous"

He take my hand in his and lead me towards our room.

"Ok so I'm more nervous now i just wanted kid so i don't have to do further study but what if I actually get pregnant . I can't handle kid right now no no I can't. Ok aashika do something and stop ayaan he is not in his mind completely " I thought in mind and was so engrossed in thinking that i don't even feel that we are already in room.

Locking the door he pin me to door restraining me from moving.

"Ayaan why don't we watch some movie.... Yeha movie " I said and try to push him. Instead of moving himself he start to move his hand.

His lips connect with mine stopping me from saying anything.

"Ayaan listen at least listen "

"Shhh just say my name Or scream it not other then that " He said looking up.

" You know aashi we always go for Vanilla type why..... Don't we try something wild " Ayaan said to me and  pull back from me and remove his shirt or should I say remove his shirt in sexy manner.

Let is be aashi a child won't hurt I can handle one kid moreover I will not have to continue my study. Moreover he is looking so sexy I can't deny.
No aashika focus but..

I come out of my thoughts suddenly.

"Ayaan are you serious you just tear my new clothes " I yell on him.

"I can buy more no worry " He said and push me on bed.
I fell on bed followed by ayaan.

.
.
.
.

Aashika was sleeping completely covered with blanket and ayaan was sitting beside her deeply in his thought.

Aashika turn to ayaan's side to put her hand around him but not finding him she open her eyes and find ayaan sitting and blankly looking at wall.

" Hey what happens early in the morning you seems lost" Aashika said cupping his face.  She winch when sitting properly.
She grab blanket and hold it up to her body.

" How did you manage to go that rough" She said but ayaan don't give her much response.

"Aashika did you pick wrong drink last night or did you see them mixing something in our drink"

Aashika was taken a back ny his question

"W.. Why are.... You saying that " She said

I only have blurred image of last night and we only have one glass of drink moreover light one .

"Ayaan stop thinking about this "

"No aashi I'm going to inquiry about this with hotel manager did I go rough on you. is it hurting so much " He said concerned looking at aashika.

"No it's not" Aashika said shaking her head.

"Ayaan leave it you don't have to do anything why to complain about this"

"No aashi it was not normal I'm going you stay here and take warm bath and relax and don't walk around just order anything from this phone I will be back soon and I'm sorry if I hurt you last night . He said kissing her forehead.

" Ayaan why are you so sure that it happen due to some drink maybe you don't have good alcohol tolerance "

"Aashi my baby I have good alcohol tolerance and also good self control I'm not you understand " He said pinching her nose.

Aashika you are dead stop him you will definitely make someone lose their job stop him.

Ayaan was about to go out but aashika quickly standup from bed and yell loudly.

"Ahhh ayaan"

"What happen how did you fall down " Ayaan said coming towards her fastly.

"I don't do it deliberately I stand up and fall down"

Ayaan look at her with guilt

"Sorry my jaan you stay on bed and rest I will come in some minutes "

"Ayaan don't go"

Don't give me that puppy eyes I will be back jaan.

"Ayaan what will happen when you complain to manager here "

"He will inquiry with staff and who ever was involved last night must get fired. "

"Ayaan don't............... Complain".

Don't worry I'm not involving you.

" Ayaan please don't complain "

"Aashika it's not like you are loosing your job "

"Ayaan I put drug in your drink" She said closing her eyes tightly and holding ayaan's hand tightly.

"I already know that I already talked to manager here we see that camera recording already" Ayaan said jerking his hand from her.

"So I suppose kajal and kanak is involved right"

Without saying anything aashika look at him.

"I just wanted to know why you did it. Only truth." Ayaan said fuming in anger.

"I wanted a child. Ayaan you don't understand me I don't want to study further"

Ayaan rise his hand but drop it closing his eyes.
Ok kid right...... Ok I'm emailing your resignation . You don't have to give your final year exam. we are leaving  right now. Since we did unprotected sex then there is a change you can get pregnent we will get it checked out.

Ayaan listen to me....

No just pick your bag. Ayaan said taking one bag and leaving other for aashika.

Ayaan waited for half hour in reception area. Aashika come there holding bag in her hand her eyes was completely red seeing her he signel her to sit on cab and he did the same leaving for airport.
In plan ayaan and aashika both sit on different seat. Ayaan was completely ignoring her existence.

..........