75

At night ayaan come and see aashika putting food on table.

Ayaan come and back hug her. She simply remove his hand and sit on chair.

" I have packed my bag I will be ready after eating " She said a take a big bite of her food.

Ayaan try to take one bite but aashika push his hand away.

"Everything here is for me you can order food for yourself or you can even make it"

Aashi you can't be serious it's a lot.

" My bag is in our room if you are ok with taking it till car then ok otherwise I will do it " She said ignoring his precious question.

"Aashi i was not serious I was just angry because you were taking kanak side "

"That why you are going to send me to live with her and I have packed my bag don't disturb me". She said and happily took a bite of her cake .

Aashi I was not going to send you there even you know that.

No ayaan I don't know that. Please excuse yourself.

Aashi...

Aashika give no reply to him and kept on eating. He sigh and went to their room.
He come back to kitchen.

"Aashi what the hell happen in room what earthquake hit it"

I was packing some clothes fall down.

"Aashi it's not just some clothes whole room is destroyed completely "

"Oh I forget I was angry also look I even got hurt while throwing everything in that room but why it will matter you room is more important " She said showing him her hand and take it back within second.

Aashi look baby..

"Don't baby me will you drop me at my in-laws house or will you give me money to use public transport which you did during morning"

I was not serious.

But I'm. Oh I forget I had bring my bag by my own before you come it's in living room.

Aashi you are not going anywhere.

I'm you told me it yourself don't you. And why are you talking so much let me enjoy my food and mostly cake it's so yummy.

Do whatever you want. Ayaan said and again start going towards room.

That means I have to take public transport no problem. Aashika said.

You are not going anywhere hear me clearly. Ayaan yell back.

What the hell happen to this room God. Do I have to clean it now. Forget it I will do it after taking shower I'm so tired.

Ayaan went inside shower and after coming back he went to living room just to lay down for minute only to find living room as same as their room.

Aashika what the hell is this. Ayaan yell aashika enter their and make o face.

Seems like I did it.

Look aashi I'm tired is there any place where I can lay down for a minute.

Don't sleep before eating. She said and went to their bed room.

Ayaan sigh and clear the couch and lay down on it closing his eyes.

why do I have to do all of this ayaan look really tired idiot what did I do it will take time to clean completely. Aashika said to herself and get to cleaning her room first.
After almost an hours later the room was clear like before.