56

Ayaan was sleeping peacefully but his sleep got broken because of his phone.

He pick up call without looking at caller id.

" Hello " He said in his sleepy voice.

Hello...

Listening to unknown voice ayaan look at the caller id but it was unknown.

Who's is there. Ayaan ask

It's me... Kajal...

Kajal what happened why are you calling me. I mean I don't want to be rude but you have never called me before.

Are you planning to join us why don't you join us aashika is gloomy all the time.

I can't come kushi and roshni is not feeling well so I can't come.

"So is your aashi" kajal mumbel.
If you are free then you can join but if you are not then let it be. Ok I'm hanging up now.

Ayaan look at the screen when she hang up he look here and there and sunrays was coming inside room then he check the time and find out it's already afternoon.

He call daksh to know about roshni and kushi. After finding out they both were ok he pick his bag and keep some clothes inside it.
Afterthat he also leave for the location where aashi and her friends are staying.

Aashika was in her room sleeping when ayaan reach there. That's why she don't pick her call up. Not having any option ayaan call kajal.

Kajal are you all outside or in hotel and where is aashika she is not picking up my call.

She must be sleeping in her room I'm messaging you her room number just go inside.

Where are you all . She is not with you all.

Umm.. No she was not ready to get up so we just let her sleep and we are about to come my room is just besides her .

Kajal message him her room number he went to aashika room only to find her sleeping .

What the point of coming here and calling so much trouble on yourself just to sleep. He said and remove baby hairs which was coming on her face.

Feeling his touch she smile in her sleep and lean close to him.

Ayaan take his hand back to himself and look around the room.
He close the window of room and went to change his clothes .

After he come out wearing his clothes rubbing his hand around his arms.

Why it's so cold here God and how she is sleeping like this isn't she is the same person who don't like cold weather at all.

He get inside blanket besides her and take her in his embrace.

Why are you so hot. Ayaan said keeping his hand over her belly from Inside her t-shirts.

Wait are you having fever, aashi get up he said and put his hand over her forehead to feel her temperature.

Wow I don't think getting sick upsetting me to come here just for this aashi I will probably make you realise what mistake you have did.

Aashi wake up.... Shit I forget to take medical bag. Now I have to see her whole damn drama.

Aashi wakeup jaan he said rubbing her cheeks with thumb.

She start to lean close to him. He shake her to wake her up.
She open her eyes wide because of shaking and look here and there .
Her eyes fall on ayaan looking at him she pinch her arms.

Ouch that hurt are you actually here ayaan. She said happily and jump on him hugging him tightly.

Are you enjoying your trip so far.

Yes very much and you coming here increase my happiness.

How did you get fever.

Aah ayaan ignore these little things I'm happy you are here. I miss you so much. She said and again try to hug him.
But ayaan hold her back.

I'm clearly asking you something aashi . Let me call a doctor.

Ayaan but you are doctor yourself and I'm fine it's just my body is paining and it will be fine after sometime.

Aashi your temperature is high.

Ayaan if you are going to be like that then you can go back.

Miss you don't get to order me you are already in trouble.

Shut up she said and seal her lips with his. She was kissing him in sitting position soon ayaan make her lay without breaking theis kiss.

Soon he move towards her neck he start biting there.

Ayaan ......

Shh don't you think you have already did many things so just keep quit now.

Stop repeating it aashika said laughing listening to this he bite her neck hard.

Ayaan.. She yell putting her hand over her neck and glaring at him.

Let's continue ayaan said and pull her from back of her neck and again crush his lips over her's

His hands make his way inside her  tshirt.

I love you. With this ayaan take her dress off

With this their clothes meet floor .
.
.
.

Ayaan... Let's take shower.

Ayaan and aashika both were breathing heavily closing their eyes.
Ayaan eyes open listening to aashika words.

So what are you waiting for. Ayaan said and pick aashika in his arms and went to bathroom they both get inside shower aashia full weight was on ayaan.

Ayaan turn on the shower they both were smiling but when water droplets hit them there eyes went wide.

Why the hell it's cold. Ayaan said and attempt to close the shower.

Maybe you press the wrong button. Aashika said shivering due to cold.

Step aside aashi. You already have fever.

He turn off the shower and look at aashika who was by then sitting .

Ayaan went towards tap and turn it on feeling the water temperature hot he make aashika and himself bath.

After he was done he take aashika in room and put her on bed. Aashika try to get up but he push her to bed again.

Why are you getting up wait and let me bring blow dryer I will dry your hair then you can sleep.

But my clothes ayaan. I'm just wearing tshirt it's embarrassing

You need more I don't think so and how can it be embarrassing.you can lay down if you are sleepy I will dry your hair even if you sleep he said and bring hair dryer and start to dry her hair she close her eyes soon welcoming the sleep again.

He ask hotel staff to bring him thermometer.

In her sleep he put thermometer under her arms. After a minute he read it and rub his face.

He write the medicine name and tell the staff to bring it. Meanwhile he closly hug her and start tracing her face with his finger.

You are in trouble aashi my heart want to forgive you but you are asking for it now because I keep forgiving you and you keep doing different mistake again and again.
When I told you I will take you with me was it necessary to come here.

He stop taking when he hear knocking door sound.

Sir here is the medicine you ask for. Staff member said and leave from there.ayaan said thanks to him and take the bag from him.

Aashi wake up he said but aashika give no response to him so he cursh her medicine and kept it in her mouth and give her water she automatically drink it.

Thank god now you rest hope this fever get down otherwise I will left with no choice.
He said to sleeping figure and slept holding her.