60

Aashika and ayaan was sitting near lake. Ayaan was admiring the beautiful view meanwhile aashika was admiring her view.

Stop looking at me . You don't look at the person you hate with love in your eyes. So better stop looking at me.

"Can i sit on you lap" She said and sit on his lap without waiting for his answer.
Ayaan put his hand around her belly.

This place is so quit no noise no people only you and me it's like a dream. It's so peaceful. Aashika said leaning into ayaan.

The only noise I can hear is yours. So keep you voice down.

But don't you find my voice angelic. Aashika said pouting.

Don't make face like that we are at public place and i can't kiss you .

But there is no one so what is stopping you from kissing me . She said tracing his face with her finger.

You talk to much. Should we go back to hotel I'm hungry. Ayaan said stretching his hand.

No let's go for shopping I want to buy new clothes and so many other things. We should also buy gifts for kanak , daksh bhaiya , babhi and for kushi let's go to mall we will buy something for everyone.
I forget to ask you how is kushi you told me she is sick right.

She was alright when I come here and we will go to shopping after sometime.

No we will go right now let's go. Aashika said and drag him with her.

They both went to mall aashika was looking for some gifts but ayaan was searching for something else.

Aashi here wear it I want to see how you will look into it.
Ayaan said giving aashika dress.

But ayaan it's short and will only come till middle of thighs and it's cold I don't want another doctor visit my back is still hurting I don't want to repeat it.

Idiot do you think I will just let you walk out . Just wear it you can wear it at home but for me wear it I really want to see you in this.

She unwillingly take that dress and went towards changing room.
Ayaan stand outside it waiting for her to finish.

How is it ayaan she said coming out

Here wear thigh high socks it's warm type .

She come out wearing it.

Now you are looking really cute I don't like your jeans sometimes .

Whatever. Aashika said rolling her eyes.

After some hours they were done with there shopping they went back to hotel.

Coming inside room they both lay down on bed. Throwing everything on floor.

We just buy it you can't throw it ayaan.

Let it be. Stay like this for some time I'm tired. Ayaan said and take aashika in his embrace.