62

Ayaan was sleeping on couch in living room. Aashika come there she sit on knees and caress her hair and touch her face.

Feeling her touch ayaan open his eyes. He backed away from touch and look at her eyes void of any emotion.

I will talk about divorce to mom I know she will not get ready at any cost but I make her understand you don't have to worry about anything now.

Ayaan I'm sorry i know I..

No aashi it's ok you can be free now. I will talk to our parents.

No ayaan you can't divorce me.
Aashika start repeating herself.
.
.
.

No you can't divorce me ...

Hey aashi wake up what happen to you who is giving you divorce. Ayaan said trying to wake up aashi from her sleep.
But she kept on repeating herself.

Ayaan shake her forcefully she open her eyes and look here and there.

Her eyes meet ayaan's eyes.

Who was giving you divorce babe. Ayaan said cupping her face. She put her hand on his and hug him tightly.

I'm sorry please don't leave me i don't know why I said that hurtful words to you I know it's all my mistake...

Shh jaan what happen. First of all stop crying.

Aashika start crying more loudly ayaan out his lips on her lips making her stop crying but tears was still flowing from her eyes.

Ayaan I'm sorry please don't divorce me you were going to punish me right you can do it I will not say a single word. I will not go out with anyone please don't leave me.

" Aashi shh keep quit " Ayaan said and keep her finger on her lips.

Stop crying first. He said wiping her eyes.

Come with me and if you start saying anything and start crying then I will increase your punishment. He said and lead her towards bathroom.

He wash her face and wipe it with towel.

Now don't you dare to cry understand. She nodded her head but again tears start coming out of her eyes .

Ayaan you won't leave me right I will not give you divorce.

I was giving you divorce.... In your dream is that why you are crying.

She nodded her head .
Don't cry ok tell me why I was giving you divorce I will beat that ayaan who was in your dream .

I.... I hurt you with my words... And.....it felt so real. She again start crying loudly .

Look at me it was a dream here I'm standing hugging my jaan my life and my everything.

Don't leave me please . She said tightly holding him.

I will never leave you and even if you say me some hurt full words then I will just give you some love taps. He said patting her butt.

I'm serious .

I'm also serious love. Ayaan said kissing her forehead.

Please don't leave me you are most expensive gift of my life. I don't want to lose you.

Come let's have breakfast but first let's brush our teeth.

I don't want to leave you I don't want to do anything just stay with me .

Na na madam ji come we can brush together . He said they quickly brush their teeth. Aashika was so quit and was not ready to leave ayaan's hand.

Aashi I will put breakfast on table why don't you use washroom until then.

No I will help you in setting table. She said and again clings to him.

Ayaan set table aashika help him in it.

After breakfast ayaan out beetroot juice in front of her. She look at it and then at ayaan.
He indicate her to drink it without any dely she drink whole juice in one go.

Hey easy easy. Ayaan said rubbing her back.

I'm done are you going to hospital today.

You want me to go. Ayaan ask her already knowing the answer.

She shake her head and sit on his lap hiding her face in his neck.

I don't want to defy you I always wanted to see snow and when kajal told me she is going to trip then I can't control my self and said yes.
I never wanted to get into fight with that boy he was saying mean things about my body and felt that he was true and you think the same so in anger I fought with him. You can punish me I will do anything.

Aashi you are making me worried it was just a dream stop assuming things because of it.

I can do sit ups I can knee down you can make me stand whole day I will do anything you want me to do. She said pinching her  neck.

So you can even bend over my knees . Ayaan said laughing.

Yes I can. Even if I feel embarrassed but still I will do it I will not argue back I know I shouldn't had gone there . But you can't leave me . You will never leave me.

Aashi I will never leave you jaan I already told you my love. He said and peck her lips.

But don't spank me I'm not child she said hiding her face in his chest.

Now I will probably do it but for now you tell me what you saw in your dream.

I don't want to remember. She said and again tear filed in her eyes.

Stop crying otherwise I will increase your punishment understand.

She nodded her head and wipe her eyes and nose with his t-shirt . She leave his tshirt making eww face.

I should make this face not you. Ayaan said looking at her face. She just hide her face again making circle on her chest.

Can you get off of my lap for minute I have to use bathroom.

She shake her head tightly holding him.

Aashi baby.

You will leave me.

No I will not. Come with me he said and carry her to their bedroom.

He forcefully make himself free from her hold.
Don't...

Shh keep quit here I'm putting movie on let me take bath I will be back in some minutes.

Take me with you I also want shower. Aashika said getting up from bed.

No no you are not for now watch movie I will join you in a minute.

Please take me I also want bath .

Aashi I said stay on bed I'm coming understand.

Aashika nodded her head against her will looking at ayaan who seems to be angry to her but was not actually.

Good girl stay here I'm coming in minute.
He said and went I inside bathroom.

Aashika grab remote and start changing channel.

She turn her head listening to shower running voice.
.
.
.

...