83

Aashika was calling ayaan again and again but he was not responding to it.

" Where is he. Is it because of my act but atleast answer your call I'm worried here". Aashika said frustrated throwing her phone on table.

On other side ayaan was having dinner happily.

" Daksh you actually cook really good. It's very tasty but now I'm full and I'm going to sleep in one of your guest room. "

"Wait you are not going home " Roshni said and from under the table pinch daksh to say something also.

"No I was thinking about staying here is there any problem you don't want me to stay "

" Stop talking nonsense. Aashika must be alone at home and if you want to spend some day here then go and bring aashika aslo you know she get scared easily " Daksh said to ayaan. Ayaan just roll his eyes.

"She must be with her friends kajal and kanak. Why should I bother her".

" Look ayaan whatever might have happen don't behave like this". Roshni said sadly.

"Ok so you guys are kicking me out ok then I'm going "

"No it's not like that leave it daksh go and bring aashika also here" Roshni said looking at daksh.

Ayaan stand up to leave from there but stop due to daksh voice.

" Ayaan stop with your childish behavior. Don't leave out aashika go to her. " Daksh said harshly.

" Now why are you scolding me " Ayaan said rubbing his forehead.

" shut up don't talk like this " Roshni whisper to daksh.

" Ayaan calm down and sit do you want to tell us what happen" Roshni ask calmly to ayaan.

Ayaan look at kushi who was also sitting there.

"Kushi go to your room and sleep don't play any game. Roshni go and put her to bed " Daksh said roshni take kushi and after putting to bed she sit with them on couch.

" I actually don't know what to do with her she is asking for kid. She just want to stop her study. Tell me how I'm supposed to do it. At some point of time she is going to regret it. Do one thing keep aashika with you make her successful like roshni then give her back to me "
Ayaan said laying down on couch covering her eyes with his palm.

"One more thing her friends circle is for no good"

"Ayaan why don't you show her cone of housewife I mean housewife work is not so easy its just daksh help me in work and if not then I must be sleeping whole day after the house chores". Roshni said daksh nodded his head.

" When did you become so intelligent "  Daksh said praising her.

Are you making fun of me Or...

"Don't fight you are right roshni but do you have any idea how it should be done"

Daksh give him some idea along with roshni they talk for some hours.

" Just don't be so harsh on her she is still young. You should listen to my words rather then his he is giving you rude ideas .......... But maybe effective." Roshni said at last.

"I will take care of everything. So I'm going". Saying that ayaan leave from their house.

"  Why are you causing trouble for aashika. " Roshni said hitting daksh with her fist on his chest.

" Don't worry about her it's in her best intrest "

" But you know ayaan will not be able to follow your plan he is so soft and sweet he is not you . I can bet that he will melt only after seeing tears in her eyes. " Roshni said laughing and leaning into him.

" Then......... Umm if the matter was different then I would have agree with you but not in this . Leave it let get to sleep I'm sleepy".

.
.
.

Ayaan enter inside his house finding aashika sleeping on couch. He went towards kitchen and find not a single trace of food there.

He come towards couch and sit on floor in front of aashika face.

" Do i have to remind you about food and why are you sleeping on couch " He said to sleeping figure.

After pulling her cheeks he peak her lips and carry her towards their bedroom.
While carrying her, his eyes fall on stain on couch.

"Look like your all hardwork went in veins "

He keep her on couch and start to wake her up.

"Aashika wake up.... Aashika. He yell hearing his voice aashika wakeup.

" You came. I was waiting for you. It's late why we're you not picking up my call were you busy. Leave it sit here I will heat up the food " Aashika said getting up from couch.

"Don't act like nothing happen just bring me a glass of water then you can go back to sleep or do whatever you want it's not my concern".

Without saying anything she start to go towards kitchen but ayaan stop her.

" Can't be careless more if you are bleeding then be careful and don't stain my couch " Ayaan said irritated.

Aashika eyes fall on couch.

"I'm sorry I will clean it up you can sit elsewhere " She said and went to kitchen coughing.

"Why do I have to deal with a environment change problem again and again don't I give her medicine to take before going to trip can't she take it " He said going to their bedroom.

She come with glass of water but not finding ayaan there she went to their bedroom.

"Here water I will come after changing "

"Not my concern just do whatever you want . Just don't show me your face again and again "

Aashika bite her lips blinking her eyes rapidly. She nodded her head and went to bathroom.

Where the hell I put pads why can't I find it.... Wait it's not finished right... What should I do now it late moreover ayaan will feel mor bother because of me....
Let's just use cloth for now I will buy it tomorrow but for this I have to go out.
Leave it just take anything.... I don't even know if it's clean or not but I will change it in morning nothing will hurt. She thought and went out changing her clothes.

After coming out she take some wet tissue and move to living room and clean that couch with so much difficulty.

Thank god it's clean. It's all your mistake ayaan never talk to me like this and now it seem like my presence is disturbing him.
She said and laid on couch.

She come out of her thought when ayaan come there.

"Go to room and sleep on bed I don't want you to come to me and say your back is hurting or anything else". Ayaan come to room followed by aashika.

She went to her side of bed ayaan sleep back facing her she look at his back and was about to put her hand over him but withdraw her hand.

After some minutes when ayaan feel aashika jas slept he turn towards her and pull her closer to himself by her waist.

Keeping his hand on her bare tummy he slowly start to rub it while kissing her forehead.

"I would have let you sleep and just carry you to bed but you needed to change your clothes so i had to woke you up".
He said to sleeping aashika and slept like this.

....
Comment...