33

It's a morning time we also have to go to her aunt's home .
Currently I was watching movie while aashi and mom was making breakfast
I don't know why she take her because aashi don't even know how to cook.

In kitchen....
Aashika...

So what is going on between you two I smell so much love whenever you both are around. Mom said to me winking.

There is only love for sometime most of the time he scold me and he even slap me still you take his side I said swinging my legs actually I'm sitting on kitchen slab.

So you love him she ask me while cutting vegetables.

Yes of course is it even a question.

And did you both..... Did something happen between you two.

What... I was cut off by ayaan who enter in kitchen.

If she is not doing anything here can I take her with me he ask mom in response she nodded her head and told us to get ready.

He put me down from slab and take me with him to living room.

What why did you bring me here.

I don't want you to eat anything without brushing your teeth go and do it first and also get ready and please wear something warm so you will not feel cold.

Yes yes why not do you really think I would defy you.
She enter inside bathroom I follow behind her she look at me with rise eyebrows.

What I also have to brush I will leave after that he said brush and start brushing his teeth meanwhile i was looking at him like mad women.

Your tummy is ok right I mean last night you had so much junk so no pain right... And if you feel it tell me understand and get ready fast I also have to get ready saying that he went out from bathroom.

What does he think of himself genius . Like I will tell him I don't have a death wish little discomfort do nothing wrong.

I get ready in my full sleeves suit of course I don't want to anger ayaan .

I come out wearing this ayaan look at me and make ok sign while smiling

I come out wearing this ayaan look at me and make ok sign while smiling .

After something I get ready.

I'm over dressed or you are under dressed I ask him he is just in his normal clothes.

Aashi you are looking beautiful let go. Ayaan said taking my hands in his.

Soon we reach to aunt house much of my happiness.

Ayaan there is still chance we can run away.

He kiss my forehead and smile at me .

Mom don't come with us and leave me in this devils house alone.

AYAAN.....

I don't know why she is acting like that but I think soon we will find out I take her hand and we all stand in front of there door.