26

They all write there exam and after that went to park with her friends.

How was your paper aashika ask kajal.

This is the question we shouldn't ask to any student who give exam.

You are right by the way why are we sitting on ground we can sit on chairs also.

Stupid it feel good to sit on grass aashika said and lay on them.

Aashika when will i get handsome husband like you.

Easy when your cousin sister run away from marriage aashika said laughing in return kajal just glare at her.

On the other side ayaan was sitting in his cabin annoyed.

What happen to you dude you look kind of angry today.

Rahul you don't know this girl just know how to create trouble yesterday she don't take her medicine today morning she also runaway without taking it .

She is child.. Yes yes rahul college going child. If she don't listen to me then I will tell mom to handle her I can't risk her health because of her childish nature.

Don't your mom is strict in these kind of matter hadle her with love.

You know nothing rahul leave me alone my patients are waiting.

Ok but keep patients with her and one more thing I'm coming to your house today. Said rahul.

But why I will kick you out.

You know why right because kanak is there. Ayaan roll his eyes listening to this.

Yes yes kanak your love life come if you want but I can't say if kanak will be there or not.

Why you are breaking my little heart ayaan.

You don't know your love life and my wife are like tom and Jerry now get out we will meet at night.

As the evening come they both were done with there respective work.
They both reach home but for there surprise none of them was at home at this time.

Aunt did you see aashika and kanak.

When I come in afternoon none of them was at home and I just come right now and still none of them are here till now.

Aunt you done with food ayaan ask her with smile.

No no I'm going to start why.

Nothing just make what you make last night and avoid sugar.

Ok so I'm going to make you both want some water or anything else.

No you can go. Said ayaan .

Ayaan take out his phone and call aashika but no one answer the call .

Clam down ayaan they must be with there friends let it be let's relax for sometime.

They both were sitting in front of tv ayaan had call aashika and kanak many times but none of them answer the call.

Aashika with kanak enter there they both turn towards them.

Kanak look at rahul and smile widely and hug him.

Rahul you here what are you doing here.

Just to meet you how was your exam.

It was good she said breaking the hug.

Aashika look at them and copy her.
She went to ayaan and hug him.

Ayaan i miss you whole day.

Where is your phone ayaan ask with no nonsense voice.

Here why she said showing him her phone. Ayaan take that phone and keep it inside his pocket.

Ayaan why give my phone back.

Aashika go wash your face change and come here we will have our dinner and you too kanak and daksh will be joining you after dinner.

Why they both said making rahul and ayaan chuckle.

He teach aashika her practical subject and since you are here you also join her today.

Ayaan I'm good I'm not gonna sit there with him and get scold please.

You both go.

After some minutes they both come there. They all had there dinner while talking.

After dinner there door bell ring.

It must be daksh wait ayaan said and went to open a gate.

Daksh come there with holding kushi.

Why did you bring kushi with you bhai . Ayaan ask him looking at both of them .

She is not feeling good since last night i was taking her to you yesterday she start crying so i lie her today daksh whisper last part in ayaan ears.

Ayaan take kushi In his arms. Kanak come towads her and put her hand on her head.

What happen to her bhaiya you can't even take care of her you make her sick. Daksh roll his eyes .

Ayaan check her. Listening to this kushi try to free herself from ayaan .

What happen kushi.
I don't want you saying that she start crying.
Ouch that hurt don't you love me now .

I do but...

No but let me check you so you can again play with your friends don't you want to do it.

It happen just because of her playing you won't believe she and her friends were playing with water pipe in this cold said daksh from behind.

Ok can i check my baby temperature said ayaan playing with kushi's hair.

No she shake her head making everyone smile.

But i want to saying that he put thermometer under her arms.

So can i listen to my love's heartbeat.

Kushi nodded so he did everything quickly and check the temperature. While daksh take kushi on his lap.

Indeed her temperature is high. Here is the medicine give it to her with milk I'm avoiding injection but if her fever don't reduce bring her here again .

I will and tell her to drink milk she literally make me run after her for that. Said daksh fake glaring at kushi.

We can't do anything about that do you really think someone here even try to listen to me no ayaan said glaring at aashika.

I told you before you also have a child to take care daksh said and daksh and kanak both were trying to control there laugh.

Wait but when did you both become friends ayaan ask looking at them.

We and friends in your dreams I'm going to sleep I will meet you tomorrow kushi saying that kanak leave from there.

Daksh i think you should also leave and take care of her I will see you tomorrow.

Aashika in you room ayaan said coldly after daksh leave.

Are you still angry on me ayaan she said and roll her eyes.

I'm not angry but I'm not either happy with your this behavior do you know how much worried I was.

I'm sorry i will never do it again she said looking down.

Go to your room I'm coming in a minute.

Cool down saying that she kiss him ok his cheeks and wnet to her room running.