87

" Ayaan are you serious I'm not coming with you let's just stay at home we also have to go to kushi's birthday "

It's tomorrow not today come we will be quick I will take you to shopping after that.

" Ayaan why it's not paining now I just fall down how much damage it can cause" Aashika said rolling herself in blanket.

" Madam you were literally crying after painkiller wear off so better get ready or I will just take you like that only "

"You can't do it ayaan" She said . Ayaan look at her and walk towards her .

"Fast we will be late otherwise" He said and went out of the room.

" What's his problem what sin did I committee in last life to deserve it... Maybe what I'm doing in this life better get ready otherwise he will actually yake you looking like ghost " She said to herself and walk towards bathroom and after getting ready made her wat towards ayaan.

" Ayaan is it necessary to go I don't want to go " She said hugging him from side.

" We will be fast jaan and don't anger me by asking again and again" . He said and give one cup of tea to her and one for himself.

He walk towards chair aashika follow behind him.

" Ayaan only xray right"

" Yes babe only xray don't worry. If you were not in pain due to falling then I would have reconsider my idea but since you are still in pain then we have to go"

She just make pout and look elsewhere.

After the xray ayaan said nurse to give it to him he take aashika to his cabin.

After sometimes nurse knock on his cabin door. She give her report to ayaan and leave from there.

"Aashika you stay here I will be back in just some minutes don't wander around.

I will not it's not harder where you want to rome around. She said looking at her phone.

Ayaan leave from there and enter in doctor's cabin.

" Hey Dikshit you are busy " Ayaan ask to person who was sitting in front of him.

" No I'm not give me the report. I will check it out for you so called confirmation . Smile ayaan why are you so serious today " He said just to light up his mood.

He take report from his hand and check it properly.

" Ayaan did she get into some accident one or two fall more she will be damaging her bone pretty hard . Prescribe some medicine to give strength her bones. "
" How did you let it happen if you know she get into accident then why don't you give it your full attention " He said looking at ayaan in a way which seems like scolding him.

" She don't get into any accident it's just that she fall down in bathroom and about accident she once fall down while cycling it don't seems major at that time moreover she was not in pain after that ."

" Ask her properly . You can give her injection on your own but give one in my supervision because you don't do it frequently " Dikshit said still looking at report again.

"What... Injection to give strength to bone..... No I don't hear it I don't know anything about it . Can't just some oral medicine work I will take care of her properly I won't even let her move much and falling is a far thing" He said dikshit look at him with rised eyebrows.

" You are not talking like a doctor right now you are talking like a husband actually . " He said smiling .

Look I can even examine that report I think I just need to be more careful if any big impact happen I will give her injection bit untill then I will just take care of her and will maintain her diet proper.

" You also become stubborn in her company " Dakshit said chuckling.
"But I actually can't "

" Do it property but I still suggest...

"Don't suggest anything sir that shit hurt pretty bad and I love her moving around at home rather then laying down." Ayaan said chuckling and left from there .

He come back to her dropping her at home.

.
.
.

Ayaan we are actually going to be late get ready fast.

Aashi jaan you are looking so good I have to look good also so I can also give line to some of beautiful girls there.

Don't talk rubbish.

They all enjoy a lot at birthday party. After enjoy and having dinner there they leave from there for there house.

Aashi do you want to walk in park. Aashika humm ayaan take her hand and lead her towards park side. They both were walking together peacefully.

How did I get so lucky. Aashika said smiling.

Indeed how did I get lucky. Ayaan said same thing.

.
.
.
Three years later....

Ayaan look. Look with your eyes open I did it. Look at my marks its higher then all of the students. Finally I'm so happy. Wait I will show it to bhaiya babhi.
Aashika said jumping from the bed...

"Careful don't jump idiot you are pregnant "

Ok look now I'm walking carefully but I have to show it to bhaiya he helped me so much he will be super happy. I will also send it to my what's aap group. "

"Go but don't jump be carefully" Ayaan said from behind.

Aashika showed her paper to everyone happily. Because of pregnancy her face was glowing she had also put on some good weight. Looking all cute together.

Ayaan come towards excited girl and carry her in princess style and spin her around kissing her forehead infront of everyone . Everyone present there smile looking at them.

" Our baby"

" Our baby " Aashika said after him.

..................THE END................