59

Aashika slept on her way while coming back here ayaan carefully carry her to room and put her on bed on her stomach and cover her with blanket properly.

AYAAN....

I'm tired and hungry now. Let's order food through room service. But she must be hungry also. But if I wake her up now she is just going to cry.

I don't want to eat alone let's wait for her to wake up. Until then let me rub ice cubes on her back to alivate the pain I hard to see her crying like a baby.
I can't blam her it must be hurting.

Thank god her sleep don't get broken easily.
I pick up ice cubes and sit besides aashika.
Putting her lower down I start to rubbing her back.
She actually had good reason to cry her hip is all red because of injection that damn lady I have never inject her that many injection together.

I can't even blam her it's all fault of your aashi.
I was rubbing ice cubes while thinking all these but suddenly aashika start crying out loud.

Hey hey what happen... Stop crying first and then tell me what happen.

Take that damn ice cubes away from me it's hurting ayaan.

Ok ok calm down and this ice will ease your pain. Stay like this for sone minutes let me massage otherwise it's going to hurt more.

I don't want to ease the pain don't touch there .
She try to sit but again lay down closing her eyes tightly.
I can't even sit.. I will not go there tomorrow. Ayaan you can't force me I want to go to home I don't want to stay here.

You can treat me yourself you are doctor then why are you sending me to someone who just want to kill me with syringe.
You never give me three injection together.

Shh be quit and try to sleep for some more time after this massage we will have our food you don't know I'm very hungry right now that i can even eat you.

Even if you will kill me tomorrow I will not go with you there.

Aashika I'm trying to change topic right.

Ayaan I will do anything but not this please and stop using this ice cubes.

But ayaan keep doing it listening to aashika every word which she stop saying after some minutes.

I'm done he said and grab landline phone.

I'm ordering our food. He said and order there food listening to order she turn her face towards him.

Ayaan I don't want soup . Can't you order something nice. Don't you feel bad for me to just let me eat something nice.

I really feel bad that's why I ordered soup . I also order same for me right so no arguments.

Why don't you change your clothes and wear something light. Heater is working here and windows are also close so you can wera anything and you will be in blanket so go and change your jeans.

I don't have power to do anything. She said simply closing her eyes again.

Ok then your that jeans is going to be in same position as it is right now I'm not going to or letting you proper you jeans so better change it or just take it off.
We are not going out right now anyway.

I'm doing nither of these I'm just going to sleep don't touch me again with any ice or anything else. She said in crying voice.

Ayaan start to use his phone after sometimes there food arrive.

Aashi now sit and have you soup. After that take your medicine which I give you

Aashika don't reply to him and turn her face in opposite direction.