epilogue

Aashika was sitting on couch placing her foot on table, enjoying her evening tea and snacks without any disturbance.

" Really now you will use my baby as tea holder or table " Ayaan said after pecking her cheeks.

" Can't you see my tummy is soo big and if I put ny snacks plat on it what offence did I commit. " She said glaring at him.

"Ok ok I'm scared of you fine now give me this cup of tea I bring milk shake for you and before you deny it let me tell you it's soo yummy you can't even imagine. So now give me this cup of tea and have your shake " He said and take tea from her and passing milk shake to her.

" But ayaan my baby don't like it."

" Baby eat healthy food for now so baby will be healthy and strong just like me. "
Ayaan said smiling leaning his head on her shoulder.

" Why not like me " Aashika said annoyed.

" Because you are freaking weak person if I tell you to walk for like half hours and after some exercise you get so much tired it feel like you run miles " .

"Ok....... My baby should be like you with your intelligent brain". Aashika said and start sipping her milk shake slowly.

" But I want my baby to be cute just like you. By the way what do you want like boy or girl" Ayaan said excited and sit facing aashika.

" Boy"

"Girl"

They both said together...

"Ayaan I want boy. You can't argue with me since I'm giving birth so it's my choice " Aashika said glaring at him.

" Anything is good as long as they are fit and fine let's get back to previous position " He said and this time layed on her lap. Holding her one hand in his.

" By the way ayaan whom will you love more after our child come"

Ayaan start laughing listening this.

" Of course both aashi you both will me my world don't worry nothing will change between us" He said and peck her lips.

She cover her face with her palm blushing.

" Why is my jaan still so shy how you are going to give birth like this it's not like I will be only present there idiot " He said slightly hitting her head.

" Whatever we will see when time comes." Saying that she pulled him closer and kiss his lips sweetly.

" I see someone want something sorry madam I'm in no mood. I'm going to shower and then sleep make something good in dinner and only wake me up for it" . He said and stand up from there and start walking towards his room but aashika hold his hand.

"Ayaan" She said almost whining and pulling him closer she hold his shirt and try to open it's button.

" Since you are insisting " He said and kiss her lips while kissing he sit on couch and make her sit on his lap without breaking the kiss.

After tasting all texture of her mouth her break the kiss and carry her to room.

" Let's break the bed darling " He whisper in her ears.

" But it only happen in first night" She said giggling.

His hand went to the rope of her nightwear.

" Wait I remember something " Aashika said pushing him.

" What"

" You don't close the door " She said pointing towards door.