46

Aashika did you really think it was good idea to go anywhere without telling me.

Yes yes I have to tell you everything but don't you know you are the one who is ignoring me since one week. I thought in mind of course I can't say that.

We are sitting in living room he is scolding since I step in.

"I'm sorry " I Whisper but maybe he heard me that's why he stop scolding me.

I look up at him and now he is looking at his phone his 2nd wife whome he married this week for ignoring me.

"Ayaan" I said but he give no response immediately.

Go to your study room daksh is about to come.

What but why he have to come I don't want him to teach me ayaan stop ignoring me . I said and put my hand on his arm he move my hand and shift from his place.

Why he is doing that it's hurt .

Go change your clothes then take your book to study room.

" Ayaan stop ignoring me " I yell but he kept looking at his phone.

I stomp my foot and went to our room shutting the door with loud thud.

AYAAN..

I throw my phone pillow and close my eyes covering my face with my palm.

After some minutes daksh come .

Something wrong ayaan you look........... Sad? Daksh said looking at my face.

I'm not sad aashika must be in her study room you can go there.

You are not coming today I mean everytime she make sure you are around her so I won't scold her much so what happen now.

Even if I'm not around don't scold her much.

Do you think I will do it without any reason. Did you two by any chance had a fight. Daksh said sitting beside me.

It doesn't matter how's her results you can tell me right. I ask him changing the topic.

She failed her practical subject as expected. If she don't practice it then it's hard for her to pass. He said nonchalantly

She know about her results.

No and you are not going to tell her. One more thing tell her to concentrate in her studies she had bearly pass her theory subjects also. I was not expecting this result I mean I know that she is not good in practical but what happen to theory.

She is going to be sad once she got her results right. I said looking straight.

Probably looking at her nature it's true. You should come with me otherwise she will sit with crying face.

No need of me to present there m i want her pass in her every subject make sure of it. Handle her study you are her teacher.

Wow you are also in different mood .
You both had a fight it's confirm tell me the reason now. He said to me as I glare as him he rise his hand in defense.

Easy brother why don't you conceal her today I will come tomorrow.

If she fail again ever I will deal with you first then with her. I said and went to bedroom.

Hey aashika daksh said entering in study room.

She just look at him then open her book.

Wait what happen between you two. Close this book first if you don't clear your mind then you will not be able to concentrate in your study.

"Bhaiya" saying that she hug him and start crying loudly he pat her back.

Listening to her crying voice ayaan come there and glare at daksh.

What happen why she is crying I told you to not scold her too much why she is crying like that.
Ayaan said and take aashika on his lap from daksh holds.

Daksh what did you do he said glaring at him.

I did nothing maybe you both should talk I'm leaving.

Wait teach her I'm going out and you aashika stop crying if you don't have any reason to cry then why are you crying like that. Ayaan said and listening to this she start crying more.

Ayaan stop talking to her like that for whatever reason you both are fighting stop this I'm leaving and you come with me for a minute. Daksh said and drag ayaan outside room.

Ayaan why are acting like this with her.. Now I understand why she is so lost in her classes. What happen between you two and if you don't want to share then it's fine but end it now.

Bhaiya you are acting like I'm at fault.

Is it matter who's fault is it . Don't act like child and...

I'm not acting like child and of babhi also did the same thing what aashi did then you would have been behaving like me.

So you want to continue this fight with her.

"I don't " I said and sat holding my head.
I just feel like she don't trust me enough I... Nothing he said and again stand up.

What's wrong ayaan. Dkahs said in worried tone looking at his brother.

No Bhaiya I should have know before she was not even aware about anything and suddenly she come to know I should have know it's just her phone video she is still unaware about whole feeling.

Ayaan stop no one is at fault and if it is something like that then it happen don't you know you babhi did the same thing she get into it . It ok just handel all of these with patients.

Babhi is different.

Do you even know what you are saying she was my student when she fall for me and you don't know how many crazy shits she have done. Dkash smile remembering his memories.

And don't let her have some unhealthy obsession with some creepy videos and I'm going now . Don't you dare to yell on her now . One more thing keep kushi with you this Saturday I'm going out with roshni . One more thing I don't want any cousin for ksuhi so...

Get out ayaan yell stopping his brother from saying anything further.

Ayaan went to study room where aashika was still standing there sniffing.

Come here ayaan said as he sat on bed.

Aashika take baby steps towards him. He make her sit on his lap. As he did it she encircle her arm around his neck and again start crying.

Stop crying if you kept on crying like that you will get fever.

She stop crying . She wipe her eyes and nose with his shirt.

This whole week you ignore me even when I try to talk to you still you ignore me she said and start punching his chest with her fist.

I will never say something like that again I was just feeling shy and I can't help it.
Kajal told me..

Wait don't bring that kajal friend of yours and whatever she said to you keep it to yourself.

She is my best friend.

Yes yes your best friend I will probably meet that friend of yours someday but now I don't want to hear whatever she said to you.

We can bath together I will not mind I promise. Aashika said bringing her oinky finger forward.

Stop talking about this aashi let's go to our room we can watch some movie.

You are not angry with me right ayaan.

Yes baby I'm not angry with you jaan . He said and kiss her forhead.

You are still angry with me I know that I'm sorry really.

I'm not aashi.

Carry me. She said opening her arms indicating him to carry her.
He did as she said and they both start watching a movie.

_____________________

Leave some suggestions