49

I should atleast tell you your report right.
Then listen carefully.
First your iron level is really low.
And you liver is week I have already being medicine and I'm actually very serious about your food diet. If you eat something which you shouldn't then see what I will do.

Ok ok now stop with your lecture she said and back hug him and put her chin on his shoulder.

And this is your favorite that you like more then anything take it in morning night evening noon everytime you want.
Ayaan said and show cigarette packet to her.

Aashika eyes went wide she look at him from the corner of her eyes.

Tell me do you want to repeat last time thing.

She shake her head rapidly. It's not mine she said and hide her face hugging him tightly.

I'm forgive for the last time if I catch you doing it then see what I will do.
Ayaan said sharply.

Aai aai captain she said saluting him.

Why are you acting so cute today something happen did you by any chance cause any trouble. Ayaan ask her rising his eyebrows.

"Here touch my hand" she said and put his hand on her.

You all went to parlour. Ayaan ask her while taking her towards bed.

Yes and look how smooth my skin become just after waxing although it hurt but it worth doing it. Smooth smooth skin she said .

Ayaan smile and nodded his head.

Aashika put his palm on his both cheeks and peck his lips suddenly.

What was that baby ayaan ask grabbing her from her waist and pulling her towards him.

" Kiss it was kiss "aashika said giggling.

" No it was not but this is " Ayaan said and smack his lips on her. Aashika reciprocal her feeling equally kissing him back she let him take control on her completely.

"Ayaan" aashika Whisper tapping his shoulder.

Ayaan broke their kiss and look deeply in her eyes.

I buy something for you let me bring it for you. Ayaan said and get up.

No ayaan don't leave aashika said and grab the gem of his shirt.

I'm coming in a minute aashi. He said and leave after pecking her forehead.

After a minute ayaan come inside holding glass in his hand.

What is this. Aashika ask eyeing glass.

Juice for you . Ayaan said and bring that glass closer to her mouth.

"Firstly give it to me "  Aashika said and take that glass from his hand.

Aashika look at juice and make confuse face.

Why it is red you don't bring blood by mistake right? I'm not vampire ayaan.

Aashi atleast take a sip .

Aashika take a sio and about to spill it out but ayaan out his palm on her mouth.

Drink it completely it will improve ulyour stamina and it's also good for liver.

Ayaan you call it juice it will kill my teast bud I don't want it you just disturb our almost love making session for this bloody thing.

We will continue it after you finish it, it's beetroot juice finish it fast. Look aashi I'm not giving any iron injection right now just because I'm planning to give you good diet if you will not corporate then I will start giving you iron injection on week basics then don't blame me.

" Shut up " Aashika said and glup down whole juice in one go.
She close her eyes for minutes then she try to run to washroom but ayaan hold her.

No no you are not just going to throw it. Calm down and sit.

She glare at him puffing her cheeks.
I will not take any injection don't talk about this shit thing around me.

Of course you don't have to take it not Atleast weekly. Ayaan mumble .

So can we continue again where we left just now. Aashika ask drawing circle on his chest.

Only if you are actually ready and actually means actually. So you can't get uncomfortable when I see you .

I actually don't mean it last time.
Wait here I buy something really good let me wear it . You wait here I will just change into it and come out.

She come out wearing nightdress

As she come out ayaan eyes fall on her he roam his eyes from head to toe

Lastly he look at her eyes who was looking at him.

How is it you know kajal choose it for me and i also like it very much.
You like it. Aashika asked in excitement.

You are trying to seduce me and if yes then it's working. He open the front robe and look at her eyes asking for permission. Aashika blink her eyes. So ayaan did take off that top part from her body.

You really want it. Ayaan whisper in her eyes. In response she nodded her head.
Then no hurtfull word after that ok.

.
.
Soon they both were laying on bed ayaan pull aashika mor closer to him.
It was amazing aashika whisper.

You don't change much from your childhood you are still same. Ayaan said removing baby hairs from her face.

Like you know me from my childhood.

I doo.

Aashika just hmm falling into her dream land.

Ayaan wear his lower and make aashika wear his shirt.

In morning aashika was sitting in front of ayaan with gloomy face.

Ayaan so far my morning was fantastic but don't spoil it with this food and please let me skip today I will do class online promise.

This is your daily drama and look my phone is buzzing again and again some emergency. I'm leaving make sure to complete this food and take medicine please don't cause any trouble in college daksh had really scold me so many time because I let you skip . Have some mercy on me.
Ayaan leave after pecking her lips.
Aashika smile but soon her smile drop looking at food in front of her.

I can eat this food but not this juice. She complete her breakfast but spill all juice in shink.

.
.
.

Aashika was wondering around corridors with kajal.

Kajal you don't know  how much I despite this place I will never like studying.

We should go to our class it's about to start otherwise they will put our absent.

They enter in class room aashika get collide with someone which make that person's book fall on floor.

I'm sorry i don't mean it aashika said and bent down to pick up books. As she meet his eyes he was looking somewhere else when aashika eyes fall where he was looking she widen her eyes and put her hand over her neck of dress which get low when she bend . she stand up giving him glare.