45

"Aashika where are you lost teacher is calling you name " Kajal said to aashika making her look at kajal then teacher who was looking at her with annoyed face.

"Sitting absent minded in class is as good as not attending the class " Her teacher said to her. She start looking down not know what to say .

"Concentrate in class and if you can't do it you still have option to leave". As teacher said that aashi grab her bag but kajal held her hand.

Say sorry and sit down why are you making this wrost for you, kajal Whisper .

Aashika did as kajal said after half an hour class ended.

What is wrong with you , you seems so lost from some days. Something wrong.
AASHIKA she yell because again she was not listening to her.

What happen why are you yelling, classes ended let's go to next class then , aashika said looking here and there in empty class room where just kajal and aashika was sitting.

Wait now are you going to tell me what happen or not it's been a week you are not giving attention to anything around you and you are quit which is impossible for a person like you what happen tell me right now otherwise no one will ne wrost then me. Kajal said while glaring at her.

"Kajal" As she said her name her voice become heavy.
Ayaan is ignoring me since few days, he come home late and leave early he is not even looking at me and you know what today's morning I touch his hand and he jerk his hand away from me.
I don't know what's his problem.... Wait I know but he can't act like this with me .

But why he is acting like that said kajal.

I.. She tell everything to kajal and kajal give her look which says you are really mad and then start laughing.

Here I'm in distress and you are laughing on me we can't be friends.

You just said this to him because in no video you saw man and women taking bath together and he was insisting you to do it and you feel shy, how can you feel shy after that and what kind of logic is this that what you have saw in video is only thing you will do, should I send you more of it. After saying that kajal start laughing again.

Ok laugh as much as you want I'm not your friend anymore I'm going. Aashika said while taking her bag with her.

Wait wait I'm also coming I'm hungry. Kajal said following behind her trying to control her laugh.

But I'm not going to cafeteria and don't follow me .

Ok wait I'm sorry i will not laughter now.
But how can you feel shy.

Stop kajal i just can't help it.

Ok you can't. Let's eat something.

I'm not hungry. Aashika said going towards ground.

But I'm let's go . Kajal said and drag aashika to cafeteria.

As their class ended they went to they home.

Aashika was walking on road not wanting to go home.

Her eyes fall on couple eating ice cream together she sigh looking at them.

When will i have this moment with my ayaan.

She take a bus to go home but decide otherwise and she reach near a beach.
A smile comes on her face as she saw very few people there not as crowded as she thought.

AASHIKA...

I was about walk towards sea waves I actually like sea very much but mom don't let me go there. Who knows why but since I'm alone I'm going to be close to it.
But that damn phone start ringing who is calling me now.
I look at the caller id and my face brighten up.

"Hello" I answer the call with excitement.

Where are you why are you not at home.

You are at home. I ask him in questioning way.

I ask you something, you are at home yes or no.

If you are going to keep up with this rude behavior of yours then I'm not coming.
I said trying to hold back my tears.

Aashi tell me where are you I will come and pick you up .

Don't come into coming in just minutes into on my way .

But where are you. Ayaan ask ne again can't ge understand u don't want to tell him.

Beach I said while walking.

I'm coming, he said I can feel he is getting annoyed by every passing second.

No I'm in my way back home so don't come bye.

Saying that I hang up the call and walk towards bus stop, as I reach to bus stop my eyes fall on a child who was running to catch his ball on road.

I run towards him but to my unfortunate I saw a car coming towards our way.
I hold that child hand but freez as the car come closer but in time someone pull us towards him.

I fall down over him with child whose name I don't know.

Rohit do you think it was a wise idea to run on road for just a ball that man yell but I don't think it was for me.
I look up at him and he was glaring at that baby whose name is maybe rohit cute child.

You don't have to scold him he is just a child.

Shut up do you have any idea what would have happen if I don't come on time. He said this time looking at me.

Look Mr I can't just watch a child getting hurt. I told him with equal attitude which he saw me.

You can not watch that's why you have to be in action you just freez there and you little brat what did I told you.
I told you to not go on road and you did exactly same. He said to rohit while twisting his ears. That must me hurting because whenever ayaan did this to me it did.

Are you hurt somewhere, he ask me.

No I'm not I was about to say further but as the bus come I run towards bus I don't want to miss it by any chance I said bye to them in hurry and take a bus.