25

"Ayaan put me down.."

"Aashika i have already leave you, you are on bed right now. " Ayaan said chuckling.

"Am I on the bed then why you are not here come. "

Ayaan didn't come towards her so she left the bed and walked towards Ayaan and wrap her arms around him.

"Aashika I'm coming just give me a minute."

"No I won't, now come with me. " She said and take him towards bed and fell on bed over him and smile looking at him .

Aashi why did you drink.

Oo so my Mr accidental husband want to know why I drink she said touching his face . But I don't drink I swear. She said and start moving her finger towards his neck .

He hold her hand and pin her on bed what are you doing aashi.

I saw people in club doing that don't you like it. She said and grab his collar and pull his face closer to her connecting her lips with his.

She broke the kiss and look at him lovingly.

Ayaan I like you so much you are always nice with me you wouldn't change right.

I will not aashi how about you sleep.

Nope we are not sleeping tonight stand up .

Ayaan look at her confuse.

Stand up I said she said and push ayaan.
Ayaan stand besides bed.

Aashika come in front of him and giggle.

What's in your mind what happen.

She don't said anything and again connect her lips with him but this time she purposefully fall on bed while kissing. Ayaan break the kiss and look at her.

Why did you do that why would you fall like that you can get hurt aashi.

Ayaan please leave your doctor side outside this bedroom. She said looking at him annoyed.

Ok ok what happen again stand up.

But why you want me to stand.

Ayaan shh no question she said putting her finger on his lips.

Look I will kiss you and you will spin me and fall on bed ok do you understand she said trying to balance her self.

Aashika we can do it some other time for now sleep.

Ayaan noo you don't know since when I want to do that but I was not able to say it please na let's do it she said and sit on floor.

Ok ok stand up don't sit on floor.

He kiss her and did as she told him after falling on bed she start giggling.

What happen ayaan ask her removing her hair from her face .

I like it we should do it more offten . You know I watch it in video and I want to try it .

I should properly check your phone history ayaan mumble.

Ayaan make her stand and he did it aashika vomit on him and herself.

Ayaan look at her annoyed.

A... Aashika was about to say something but ayaan shh her she put her finger on her lips acting like a child.

Now you tell me what should I do today morning you yourself were fighting with me now if I clean you and change you, you will probably kill me and if I told kanak Or babhi to do it then I'm pretty sure you will hunt me all my life then will kill me.