23

"Aashi, you go to the room, I will call aunt to come and make something for you any specific you want to eat."

"Will you let me eat anything, of course not you will not then don't ask me."

She went to the bedroom taking her books.

"Aashi you are studying and you were also studying before what happened what made you study." Ayaan said when entered the room.

"I don't want to fail." She simply said.

"And if you have studied enough come let me apply medicine so we can watch a movie or whatever you want."

"Ayaan i don't want to why are you on me like that leave me for sometime.
Wait why don't we make dinner together she said to him happily. "

"Umm i would have considered it but my love you don't know how to make food did you forget it." He said take her in his arms.

"I feel ticklish whenever you hold me like that"  Aashika said laughing.

"Let's go ayaan let's make it together I promise I will follow your instructions let's go".

"Aashika eventually after that you have to apply medicine why are you acting like that."

"Ayaan you give me injection i don't say anything although it hurt but now why are you doing this with me just give me medicine I will have it. "

"Let's forget about everything let's make food I will call Aunty to not come."

"Why are you so crying baby". He said looking into Aashika eyes.

"I'm not crying baby you are troubling me so much. Don't call Aunty i don't want to make anything I want to stay in a blanket."

"They were talking with each other after sometime their door bell ring Ayaan went to open the door and came with daksh in his room."

"I thought Aunty came how come you are here." Aashika said looking at daksh

"I came to teach an idiot and give her some mind. "

" Bhaiya can't you let me borrow your mind for sometime so I can clear my exam and return it to you after that."

She hopefully looks at daksh and was surprised by listing the way he came towards her and smack her head lightly.
On the other side ayaan was laughing.

"How do you lose your mind also."

"No i still have my mind bhaiya but ayaan keep troubling me. "

"Ayaan don't trouble her. Did you study anything and did you try to do a question which I gave you."

Aashika nodded her head giving him her solved answer sheet.

Daksh goes through all the questions and smile at her.

"Ok some questions are wrong it's still progress good keep it up let's solve the question you did wrong."

Then they all get engaged in their work . They all get disturbed by knocking on their door.

"Yes" Ayaan answer.

"I have made whatever you told me to I'm leaving then have your food and enjoy it".
Auntie said again close the door.

"Daksh you want to have dinner here".

"Yes so your bhabhi can kill me at home no I will have it with your bhabhi and my little monster."

"Are you talking about khushi your daughter." Ashika asks her own chewing .

"No Aashika I'm talking about your friends with your friend whom you always talk on call. " Daksh said rolling her eyes

"Then what she is doing at your home, I'm not dumb I know you are talking about khushi she is cute why don't you take her here. "

"I will take her here some other day for now you rest and study well for exam "

"Ayaan I'm leaving we are going out today you wanna join."

"No daksh i don't know why would I disturb you. "

"Whatever I'm leaving, ".

Saying that daksh went out of the room.

"So are you done with studying Let's have dinner first."

"I don't feel like eating."

"Did you ever feel like getting beaten." ayaan said glaring at her.

So can you bring it here I don't want to leave bed it's warm it's cold outside.

OK I'm bringing it here.
.
.

Ayaan I'm not going to eat it what the hell is wrong with you.

Aashi it's not for you only look I'm also eating it let's finish this quickly so you can have your yummy rice.

But still it's not even two percent tasty ayaan.

Wait let's me feed you.

"What changes it brings to food is still the same. " She said rolling her eyes.

"Here it is open."

Again she opened her mouth to say something but ayaan put food inside her mouth and started eating himself.
Like this he feeds her all her food and he also has it.

You wanna watch a horror movie today.

She shakes her head.

Ok then it's final we are going to watch it let me apply medicine first then we can watch it.

"Ayaan no ..... I will apply it to myself" she said bring her hand forward.

He took her head and pulled her on him and hug her tightly.

"Is my wife shy" He said removing her baby her from her face.

She again shakes her head.
"If I can do it myself then why should I trouble you." She said look at him.

Seeing her looking at him like that he brings his lip on her and starts kissing her slowly aashika kisses him back but this time their kiss doesn't break.

Let's finish this early so we can watch movies.

"Still I can do it myself."

"Aashi ............ I can call babhi if you want but I'm not letting you do something which you will not be able to do. "

"No don't call anyone". she yells at him.

"I'm going to bring salt water you lay down. When I come back you better be ready if you do something stupid no one will save you from me."

"Why are you trying to scare me again and again I haven't forgotten slap I will complain to mummy once I go home". she yells from bedroom.

"I don't know what the big deal is here I also give you an option and you better lay down and let me do my work before this water gets cold".

Ayaan....

Ayaan took her hand and made her lay on bed removing her clother and covering her with blanket.

"It's just me here don't worry." He whisper

"You always do whatever you want I hate you." She said she put her face on a pillow.

He remains quiet and starts to clean her infected area with water using clothes then apply medicine over them and leave her here.

"Be like this for sometimes letting the medicine dry otherwise it will be on your clothes completely and ruin  your clothes also. "

'I turn on the heater so you will not feel cold and don't be quiet you don't look good like that". He said kissing her head she moves her face to other direction.

"Don't talk to me" she said and cover her face with pillow and pretend to sleep.

"I'm coming in a minute and we will watch a movie." Saying that he went to wash his hand.

_____________